“Great hibachi experience!”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Great hibachi experience!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went here with a large group of friends. It was good, only the waiters speak limited English so had difficulty understanding my requests. The price is maybe a tad high, not terribly overpriced. They have an elaborate birthday celebration if you come on or near your birthday, including disco ball lights with singing and a free Japanese ice cream!

• Visited April 2013

Miami, Florida
“Great food and great fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was fantastic and the chef was amazing. He put on a great show with the knives and food flying everywhere.

• Visited July 2013
Dalton
“Fun, but not the food.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had reservations, and were seated on time. The cook was entertaining and fun. I had never been here before, but had heard it was very good from friends. Well......it was very good until I tasted the food. It was very average. The flavors were bland and everything tasted similar. Maybe my expectations were built up too much from other people. The prices were higher than I was expecting. For one person, it's easy to drop $20 minimum, and that's for one of the cheapest meals. If the food tasted great, this wouldn't have been an issue for me.

• Visited July 2013
North Adams, Massachusetts
“Great service, great food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been there twice with my girlfriend. The food was very good at a reasonable price. The service was good, but close to being "too good" in that we were asked too many times, "Is everything alright?" by multiple people. It was like they had too many people working with not enough to do.... still ... it was better than being ignored.

• Visited February 2013
Sun City West, Arizona
“Seven o'clock reservations got seated at 7:45”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The wife and I were in town from Phoenix for my granddaughters HS graduation. After the graduation at Tanglewood we were invited to dinner at Koto's. There was reservations made for 17 of us for 7 and because they could not get the hibachi tables cleared we had to wait until close to 8 to get seated. The hostess was VERY young and you could tell lacked experience for this kind of job.
Now to the food. It was well presented, plentiful and tasty. But if you've experienced one hibachi restaurant you've experienced them all. Overall no major complaints and to tell everyone the truth I was the only one bummed out about the long wait, probably because I was starved.

• Visited June 2013