TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
SUMMER Fun day with grandchildren

Waterslides,pool,arial trampoline,climbing wall,bounce house,go carts made for a great day for the... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
grandparents2017
Springfield, Massachusetts
$10 Thursdays are best/worse days to go

I love the $10 deal because it's so cheap, however, be warned that there are usually a lot of... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2018
400kelliel
Pittsfield, Massachusetts

All reviews mini golf summer fun picnic tables carts waterslides
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2015

We visited Bousquet Mountain as they were the only one close to our hotel still open for snow tubing. The ski area seemed nice and quiet, no crowds or queues at all. The tubing had 5 lanes, the back hills directly ending before a road. The lanes are quite short and the walls are all length long so you actually have to climb over them pulling your tube. It was a nearly impossible task for my 5 year old son, so I ended up going after him in the same lane to pull his tube out too. The carpet lift was ok, but they expect you to hold your tube standing up on the side, as it can get stuck otherwise. I liked the other tubing areas better where they left spaces for pulling your tube and enough length for the lanes to have a walking path all across to leave to the lift easily. There was only one supervisor attendant at the top (one day in the little hut sometime seemed asleep) not one at the bottom too to help at the bottom of the lift if someone needs it. The tubes are stored outside for the night, so in case of a snowy day you got a snowy, wet tube, not a nice dry one. This is great fun too to go down, but don't feel like a good value for me. I would recommend Ski Butternut for first time tubing with small kids better. I would not bring my kids to the beginner trail to ski, as its far other side was next to a road only a few trees in between, the trail was wide and it was the far end, so hard to get over there, but I like mountains where you can end up in the parking lot worst case. While we were there they had a fun cardboard sled carnival. It was around 15 contestant, so not too big, but well organized. The water slides looked fun, but only a few in one group I could spot.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank viganiko
Reviewed March 18, 2015

Great ski mountain right in the center of the Berkshires. The mountain is big enough to keep you entertained for the entire day. The trails have a lot of character too. I love the rustic feeling to this place, from the lodge to the lifts, it feels like a classic New England mountain. The best thing about this place it the price! You really can't beat it.

2  Thank HareKrishnaHareRam
Reviewed February 23, 2015

We did not go skiing, but tubing instead. Nice set up for tubing with a conveyor to bring you back to the top. Tubes were good. Only complaint is the cost. $18 for 2 hours is steep, so we won't be back to often.

4  Thank Glen T
Reviewed February 18, 2015

We have been to Bousquet many times for snow tubing but had never skied there. It is a great place for beginners and intermediate skiers which was mostly the people in our group. The lodge is a little old and small, but it has this homey feeling with its fireplace. The chili and the nachos are awesome and the prices are very reasonable.

2  Thank Leli22
Reviewed February 7, 2015

Smaller ski hills , great for beginner to intermediate skiiers. Also has snow tubing. Bar inside with fireplace and also outside firepit

2  Thank ron5151