All reviews the breakfast area separate room free breakfast room was clean hour coffee shaker village nice breakfast yogurt king bed stay there again road noise front desk staff plenty of parking minute drive new england downtown pittsfield bo
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

A pleasant place to stay. Clean rooms. Helpful and friendly staff. Reasonably priced. Breakfast had multiple options -- we just always go for cereal and English muffins. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Returned from Dinner with large group of kids. Hall reeked of Marijuana. Front desk informed. Nothing ever done. Smell permiatted all night and in morning into rooms.
NON SMOKING HOTEL...Stay away people. Very disappointed.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

My friend and I were stopping in on our way to a social conference. We booked a double room, but when we got there they had upgraded us to a king suite, so we each had our "own" space, which was really nice. The room was HUGE. I wish we had gotten in earlier to enjoy it. We basically just went straight to bed.
My only problem was, while I loved getting my own space (one of us snores), the double bed in the separate room was terribly uncomfortable. I didn't sleep well at all. Friend had no complaints about the king bed :)
Breakfast was standard, but the space was clean and they opened up a conference room when it got crowded with a college track team.
We felt that overall, the hotel provided a positive service.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2019

very comfortable bed was great very close to town be far away from noise.Front desk guy Jim was great breakfast was fresh and good later night coffee was hot .Shower was hot park was easy and great place to eat .

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2019

I found the room to be very comfortable and relaxing. The staff were very helpful with check in and check out. I my only issue was with the set up for breakfast with not a lot of room to move around. I also wish there was more of a selection for breakfast cereals.

Date of stay: April 2019