“Great BBQ, great service, great prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of MadJacks BBQ - CLOSED

MadJacks BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television
South Jersey
“Great BBQ, great service, great prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were driving around after doing some hiking and found Mad Jacks by looking at Urban Spoon on our cell phones. It sounded good, and we were close so we checked it out. Three of us got Pulled Pork and one of us got Baby Back Ribs. All of the food was great. I got the sweet potato fries, which were awesome. I wasn't so crazy about the Cole Slaw, and then learned that they put fennel in it, which I'm not very fond of.

The menu is nice and varied, the prices are good and they serve lots of food. We brought food back to the fridge in our room for lunch the next day.. We would have liked to have gone back for some live music, but it didn't work out for this trip. We'll definitely plan for it in the future.

I defintely recommend Mad Jacks.

• Visited May 2013

“Great BBQ - could be faster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great prices. good atmosphere. I just want it to be a little faster from order to table. That being said, totally worth the wait!

• Visited April 2013
Syosset, New York
“Delicious Bbq in Berkshires”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Husband had rib sampler. They were fall off the bone delicious!
I had pulled pork salad. Good but a little too vinegary for me.
Prices were very reasonable. Would definitely go back!

Worthington, Massachusetts
“Try the rib sampler. Very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

The Powell family knows how to feed people. They have been doing it in the Bershires for several generations. This is the best barbeque around with a great assortment of ribs to try. Last night I had pea soup with corn bread for starters and it was realy tasty. Portions are big and prices are fair. MadJacks BBQ has moved to a larger place on North Street so you need to change the photo. Oh, they had live music on a Friday night.

• Visited February 2013
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I loved the food and the atmosphere! I also loved that is was pretty inexpensive and I got a ton of it!

Visited March 2012