“Bad service!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I used to love this place. The atmosphere is nice. The jazz band always amazing. However, the girls behind the bar are not pleasant. Every time I go to enjoy a nice glass of wine or a cold beer one of the girls is aways is rude. Tonight, I went in to have a drink with my niece. From the start the girl was rude. I think her name was Beth. It was really not necessary. I am very pleasant person and would never be mean to anyone for no reason. I have been in customer service for years and never would treat anyone( my worst customer) the way she did tonight. It was uncalled for. She needs to be retrained by nice people who understand customer service.
On a positive note the signer, Nora was amazing.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

It's small and can get noisy, but the tapas are innovative and the servers take time with the wine suggestions and don't put on aires. Some excellent beers on draft as well. Altogether a nice, intimate place for dinner particularly in the off season.

Richard & Rebekah Wise

1  Thank Richard W W
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very pleasant servers helped with wine and local beer selections and also the three small plates that we ordered. A bit pricy but specialty food and preparation can often be. Greens, noodles and dates (don't recall the exact names of the plates) sounds like an odd selection but the spices, preparation and garnishes used made this an enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hungry, after an early Sunday afternoon errand on North Street in Pittsfield, lunch was next on the agenda. Unfortunately, there isn't much available on Sunday but Mission was open so we went in. Upon sitting, the waitress gave us a brunch menu. We started with drinks. The mimosa made with cava was delicious. I wish I could remember the name of the Bloody Mary type drink which was also delicious. It was made with beer and tomato juice and, frankly, better than a Bloody Mary.

I had a DIY omelet which came with lightly dressed greens. Perfect. I also ordered potatoes which were prepared with onions and a sauce. Excellent. My companions had a breakfast burrito and a breakfast salad. No complaints and we all became members of the clean plate club.

The meal was followed by fresh, strong coffee, served in a French Press. Flan and chocolate pumpkin cake. The flan was just the right texture and sweetness topped by real whipped cream. I don't like chocolate or pumpkin but my fellow diners raved.

I have always enjoyed dinner at Mission and I am happy to report that Mission is an excellent choice for Sunday brunch.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with my wife and daughter. We shared the chicken croquettes, pappardelle and paella with mussels, shrimp and scallops.

I thought the chicken was very good, nice and spicy. The pappardelle was bland. Whatever seasoning there was stayed in the sauce and didn't stick to the noodle. I found the paella lacking also, not much flavor, rather mushy. My daughter seemed to like it.

With a couple beers, $69. with tip. Way too expensive for the quality of the food.