“Vegetarian heaven”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Every dish is cooked to order and please give yourself enough time to enjoy your food by coming in 2 hours early if you have tickets to shows.Gluten Free, Vegan and lots of Vegetarian dishes to pick from..
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Vegetarian heaven”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great choices for vegetarians and those with food allergies. This restaurant caters to people who are limited as to the foods they can eat.

Sugar Land, Texas
“Great Find in the Berkshires”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I was in Pittsfield with a group of 10 on a work trip. We went to Flavours and none of us were disappointed. Great food, good craft beers, and friendly service.

Visited February 2014
White Plains, NY
“Keep coming back”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We come to the Berkshires for summer and winter weekends, and have visited Flavours several times. This place is consistently excellent. The food is super, and the family-atmosphere means that the service just feels personal. The Chef-owner couple are terrific.

Medford, New York
“Not to be missed.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family and I went to Pittsfield, MA for a getaway vacation to be sold a timeshare. As we're not skiiers, there is limited things to be done in Pittsfield or Berkshire county in February when you don't ski. I had the pleasure of choosing dinner for our group one of the nights we were in town. I came across this restaurant on TripAdvisor and, due to its high ratings, gave it a shot. I wasn't disappointed.

Keep in mind, this restaurant stands out in a culinary desert - there are very few options for exciting, flavorful dining in this area. I had never to this point tried Malaysian food, but I will most certainly try it again. What I came to learn is that Malaysian is an amalgamation of the food from Malay, China, Japan, Thailand, and India. What this gives you is a menu that suits all palates from the adventurous to the safe.

I highly recommend the egg drop soup with corn, the chicken and potato curry, and the Flavours favorite platter.

The staff and owner were very friendly and even gave my son toys to play with so he would be entertained during our meal.

If I lived closer, i'd be a regular at this place. If you're visiting in the area, I definitely recommend!

Rothesay, Canada
“Awesome Flavours!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We visited this restaurant yesterday based on its' TripAdvisor rating in the Berkshires. The food and atmosphere were outstanding.

Highly recommended Malaysian cuisine.