“very enjoyable”

Lamb City Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Phillipston
Lamb City Campground
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been a seasonal camper here with my family for four years now. me and my family have the best time here. it is a place where you can relax and enjoy you self. there are rules in place so that everyone can have an enjoyable time. once you get to know the staff they are very nice and helpful and will go out of their way for you. if you break the rules, they will simply warn you in a way that you get the point. this is for everyone's benefit, especially weekend campers. my daughter cant wait to get there on the weekends as she has made a ton of friends there. there is a lot to do there. my wife mainly play horseshoes and darts but enjoy the dances and sitting buy our or someone else's fire to enjoy the evening. the store has everything you could need. the only thing that I would like to see is some NEW activities for the kids and even maybe some adult themed activities. it would be nice to see a band come and play outside at some point. we are looking forward to many more years here.

Room Tip: follow the simple rules and you will have a great time. seasonal campers are friendly so don't...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank David K

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was a bit hesitant since all the reviews on here from friend groups were a bit negative. Mine is not! My group of 9 adults went for a weekend and had a great time. It's true this is mostly a seasonal RV park, but, we were tent campers and felt accepted. I called to make the reservation and Jim was very helpful. The staff was present but I didn't feel they were checking on us in a bad way, nearly driving by to see if we needed anything. No one hushed us, no one drove us out at the checkout time. We even went by the rec hall saturday night and had fun at the dance! Sunday morning breakfast was a bit pricey for what we got, but, was pretty convenient! We stopped in the store on saturday and again Jim helped our group find an area place to go hiking. The store is awesome by the way! Has everything you need for a pretty fair price. The bathrooms were clean and the showers were hot and free. I can not comment on the washers and dryers, nor the pool. The lake is not for swimming, but, was very peaceful to sit by. I would definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank emilyjoy
Reviewed March 31, 2013

"Lamb city campground" is a very good campground for all ages. The owners are family who work together to keep a good campground running. Their staff are always available to help. They have a convenient variety store packed with all the stuff you need. The children love buying candy, drinks and ice cream in there. They have two big pools and a kiddie pool for the little ones. They have many activities like Bingo, candy Bingo, Friday night darts, cards-pitch, holiday activities, and best of all top players who compete in Horsehoes. They have a basketball court for kids to shoot some hoops. Many of the adults and kids love playing Shuffle board. You can take a walk up the trails or take a hayride to the Red apple farm during apple season. Saturday nights sometimes they have the wonderful bonfires. The children love the Dances on Saturday nights with the Dj's, getting up and doing their favorite dances: cotton eye joe, cupid shuffle, electric slide, bus stop, macrena, etc. The sites are pretty clean and big to fit your camper. You can sit back and relax near the fire all day. On the big holidays they have Karaoke night. They have strict rules but we have to obey them. I guess to make a campground run good you have to enforce rules. The best part of it all is the seasonal price is very reasonable compared to other campgrounds that we looked around. My children, myself and my husband loves this campground and can't wait for camping season to begin!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Samantha W
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Lamb City Campground is a great place for anyone of any age. If you are a seasoned camper or new to camping, this is the place to go. You will find the friendliest people who are always there to help you have a great time. Both kids and adults can find many ways to stay busy, or just kick back and relax. There are two swimming pools, walking trails, dances, outdoor movies, horseshoes, darts, karoke, and each weekend has a special theme with many more activities. There is a great campground store, and the staff will make you feel right at home. If you go, I am sure you will have a wonderful time. The only time you may feel sad is when it is time to leave. I know I did.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Andrea5678
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have camped at a resort for many years and never realized how unhappy my family was, including my boys until I started camping at Lamb City. Since I have been camping at Lamb City my parents come and see me almost every weekend and I have had many friends come to my cookouts and the owners have always been inviting. There are many events such as cards, darts, poker runs, dances, block parties, fireworks, etc, which my family & friends enjoy very much. My kids are grown now, but I have friends who have kids and there are many activities for the kids.

What I appreciate the most is how the owners make time to get to know their campers and are very approachable and want to know your concerns and experiences.

I have been camping at Lamb City for 3 years and every year has been great! I wish when my kids were younger I had known about this campground because they would have been very happy. Just to point out how good this campground is...when I camped at the other campground I was only 20 minutes away from family and friends and had very few visitors and now that I camp at Lamb City, which is further (45 minute drive) my family and friends visit me frequently. I am very proud to hear about the reviews from my family and friends and all are looking forward to coming back again.

The staff are all very nice and very helpful! If you have any issues/concerns they are more than willing to help you in any way. I cannot stress enough how nice the owners and the staff are and willing to make your stay a great experience! I hope to be camping there for many years to come.

Pat Landry & Scott Darling

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Pat L
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have been seasonals at Lamb city for 5 yrs now! We love it there. The owners are more than helpful-they go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. The pools have been updated to even a better swimming experience. The sites are always clean. People are friendly seasonal or not-its nice to walk around and get a friendly wave. There is always a new improvement at the beginning of each season. Lots of things to do from having a really busy day or just sitting around a nice campfire and talking its your choice. Dances are always the weekend highlight at night. Kids love going there and meeting friends even adults get in on meeting down at the rec hall. Sunday mornings are great for a quick breakfast at the rec hall before you pack up and leave to go home. Tons and tons of great things about Lamb city.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Shelley01776
Reviewed March 27, 2013

we have been camping at lamb city campground for the past thirteen years. we traveled to many other campgrounds, but we will remain at lamb city as long as we are able to travel. it has everything we want for great enjoyment. the people there are all very friendly. the owners and staff are great people. the security is one of the best i have ever seen. there is all kinds of activities for adults and children. there are three swimming pools, two recreation halls, horse shoes, shuffel board, darts, fire truck rides for the kids. a pond for fishing and canoing.
they cater to every age group. and are open to suggestion to improve there campground. ther is alot of nice restraunts in the area too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank butchtheman141

Been to Lamb City Campground? Share your experiences!