“Great Food with rustic atmosphere”
Review of Hochatown BBQ

Hochatown BBQ
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Hochatown
Description: Family with Kids
Description: Family with Kids
Reviewed February 4, 2019

The Barbeque was excellent, along with all the sides, too. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is half general store and half restaurant. I came in for lunch and ordered the hot link sandwich with fries. The hot links tasted good but were overly sauced on the bun and the fries were way under done. I would try this place again but would recommend using less sauce and learn how to prepare fries.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018

On our way through Hochatown, my wife and I pulled into this great looking barbeque restaurant for lunch. I ordered a pulled pork sandwich basket, and my wife ordered a smoked turkey plate. As I was relishing my sandwich, my wife asked me if she had ordered the smoked turkey. I replied that she had. She said, "They brought me a pulled pork plate." I asked if she wanted me to notify the waitress and send it back, and my wife said, "Heck no. This is fantastic! I'm glad she made a mistake on my order." I told her the waitress probably knew what you REALLY wanted. We will never know if the mistake was made in the kitchen or by our waitress, but it is of no consequence whatsoever. We had a wonderful lunch and our own private joke. Our food was delivered quickly, and as mentioned, it tasted great. Our waitress was friendly and made sure to keep supplying us with tea. We enjoyed our meal so much, we ordered a pound of pulled pork to go and ate some again that night in our hotel room. Hochatown BBQ has great tasting food, fast service, and friendly staff that knows what you really want. We look forward to eating there again the next time we are in the area and will gladly recommend them to our friends and family.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

The title says it all. The food was alright, but after the food was served, you did not see anyone else. We ended up refilling our own drinks, and when I was paying out the person taking my money just turned around and walked off after running my card. No thank you, kiss my rear or anything. Just walked off without even offering me a receipt. Also in case you are wondering, this place was far from busy. May want to run into town if you are hungry, I'm sure they will have more personality.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband and I visited here last year and it was very good food, also has a gift shop inside this restaurant. Not bad prices at all.

Date of visit: August 2017