“Go ahead and jump out of a perfectly good plane!”
Review of Skydive Pepperell

Skydive Pepperell
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've always wanted to do this and am so glad we did. There was a Groupon available and that was enough to push us over the edge.

We also purchased the video hand-cam option with the jump. If you don't have pictures or video, then it's only hearsay about what you've been through!

From the start to the finish the team there was professional. They are very casual about the event which I can understand as they do this all day long and up to 6-10 times a day!

The worst part is sitting through the legal video where they give you all the reasons not to jump and walk away before you legally indemnify everyone and anyone who could every be possibly held responsible for anything that goes wrong. I get it, but man what a bummer.

So sign your life away and get ready to live your life! Take a Tandem jump with one of the experts here, less than 0.1% of the population in the world will ever do what you are about to do! You will never forget the experience because it will change your life.

1... 2... 3.... GO

1  Thank Mr_Firestone

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had a great time on my first tandem jump. My instructor Russ gave me clear and simple instructions, and made the entire experience fun. This is a professional and well-run operation. I can highly recommend Skydive Pepperell.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I took my first tandem dive on July 4th, and cannot say enough great things about this drop zone and the experience. It was fun, exciting and surprisingly...dare I say relaxing? That's because the idea of jumping out of an airplane is potentially frightening, but the professionalism of the staff lends such an air of confidence and safety that I could just sit back and enjoy. Soooooo ready to go again!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Wow….still on a high after doing the jump at 10.00 a.m. this morning with my husband and a friend. The weather was just perfect and the instructors were just great, made us all feel at ease and let us enjoy the ride…we even saw the Boston skyline.
We didn’t have to wait long after we registered and were lucky as the winds held for our jump. Reid my instructor agreed to take a hand camera with still shots as the assigned videographer opted not to jump due to the high wind. Thanks Reid loved the shots you took and thank you for taking some good shots of my husband too. Special thanks to Ray who included us in the pictures he took of our friend. Registration was a breeze and the wait was not too long. The staff certainly went out of their way to make the event extra special.
Certainly will do it again…Take the pictures

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to Pepperell for the tandem skydive last summer. Now it will be an annual event for me. It was fabulous . Skydive Pepperell does it all right. I would not go anywhere else to dive. Loved it !!!!!!!!