“Worth the wait”
Review of Dairy Twist

Dairy Twist
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Pembroke
Reviewed July 26, 2015

You have to be very patient to get your healthy serving of ice cream. Lots of favors,lots of fun mixtures and a nice area for you to sit and lick a generous portion. They are dog friendly. Parking can be a problem on a hot night. They have 4 windows but they can be 20 people deep,so it could take you 20 plus minutes in line. Special soft serve favors keep you going back. Yummy stuff and Yes worth the wait.you can call your order in which works too!

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed July 17, 2015

The line was not worth it! I am sorry to be so negative- however after 40 minutes in line, I was wondering if I had a fast-pass for a Disney roller coaster. The soccer teams just kept showing up and I was thinking that I might be getting on space mountain. When I got to the front of the line- it was still an ice cream shop with too many things to choose from. So I went classic-Root beer float please! I wish a few of the people in front of me would have done the same!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Dairy Twist is a cute roadside ice cream stand that serves an array of soft serve and hard ice creams as well as ice cream novelties. The prices are reasonable and the servings are generous. The lines can be long but the lines move at s decent pace. There are a few picnic tables to eat at but they are limited. I recommend Dairy Twist for your next ice cream treat!!!!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream. Nice little ice cream shop in Pemby. Reminiscent of a simpler time.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed May 25, 2015

Friendly staff, wonderful ice cream treats....they even have ice cream treats for puppies! Best soft serve anywhere......different special flavor every week.

Date of visit: May 2015