“Delicious and Well Worth It.”

Oysters Bar And Grille
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Pembroke
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at our first visit here. The oysters and clams on the half shell, as well as the shrimp cocktail were extremely fresh, delicious and well priced.
We ordered two of the small plates and found both to be delicious, well prepared and artistically presented. We shared both plates; a lobster and mushroom risotto and a scallop wellington in a puff pastry-- both were outstanding.
For desert we shared a creme brulee...excellent first visit...we'll be back.

3  Thank BigFoodFan

Reviewed September 16, 2012

First time last night. 5 PM the first two menu items I ordered were not available. The Oysters were fine. My dinner was ok. the waitress forgot the salad I ordered.

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Last night was my third visit to Oysters in six weeks. Everything was ok until last night. We arrived and ordered our favriote Martini and decided to do app's. We ordered a cup of Bisque and split an salad and ordered Garlick Shrimp and Fried Clams. We got the salad and soup. Things were going well until I noticed that the chef was at the end of the bar talking to his friends. He went back to the kitchen and I see the bartender come out with an order Shrimp and Fried Clams. She gave the Clams to the couple that was talking to the Chef and came over with the shrimp and I was told that they were out of Clams. I asked her if the couple at the end of the bar was eating my clams and she said they were. I asked her "Really" and she confirmed it. That is not very nice so they have lost a good customer.

6  Thank flippen3
Reviewed June 27, 2012

First time here. Found bar noise overwhelming. Arrived at 6pm, probably a half hour later would have been better because bar seems to empty out about that time. Found food good but not out standing. Will give it another try after 6:30pm next time.

4  Thank Grammykingston
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great oysters at bar ... they have a special in the afternoon 1$ per .... great deal ... comfortable place ... local atmosphere..good wine list ..

3  Thank indigo126