“Perfect for the family”
Review of Alumni Sports Cafe

Alumni Sports Cafe
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Pembroke
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food is consistently good and the servers are so good to my kids. I love going to Alumni! Try the steak and cheese. I like it with a side of mayo. Fantastic!

2  Thank Tim M

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Alumni Management...you have got to be kidding me. There are so many rules & regulations about your two for one pizza special, that we have stopped going there, and now visit the Venus III in Hanson instead. Sorry Alumni, your loss is their gain!

1  Thank Dennyd44
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I used to love going to The Alumni for a decent affordable meal. But at some point, it began a slow fade. The food wasn't as good. The staff wasn't as efficient or professional. The crowds got too tight. The experience seemed to decline each time. Now, I rarely choose The Alumni, I went the other night and it was just a waste. Food that tasted like it had been frozen and reheated, a waitress that seemed to carry an attitude, just okay value, and all this after a 45 minute wait. You can get much better food in Pembroke for the same price, with better service and a much shorter wait!

2  Thank Pirate9270
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a great place for a casual adults night out or a quick meal with the kids. There aren't many places in town that do both bar and kid friendly. We love the Alumni!

1  Thank mbartholdson
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ate there on a Sunday afternoon and won a trip to Vegas! They have a drawing when the Patriots were playing and we won it! Very good pub style food. Pizza is excellent. Comfortable atmosphere, too. Looking forward to trying something new next time we visit.

1  Thank BarbaraM1959