“Enjoyed the food.”

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Pembroke, Massachusetts
“Enjoyed the food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

The apps were great and my friends liked the atmosphere. It's also close to home. The service is always good and we never waited to be seated.

Marshfield, Massachusetts
“HERE"S THE BEEF !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Generous portions great drinks I have been here several times and Never ! Never ! been disapointed. Always offered different SPECIALS on both Food and Drinks

Visited October 2012
Brockton, Massachusetts
“Always good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We are overdue for a meal at the Pembroke Longhorn. Always delicious steak dinners. We go mid to late afternoons to avoid the "crunch". The waitresses are the best. The food is consistently excellent.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Frank B
Halifax, Massachusetts
“Good Food always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

Convenient location as it's close to shopping and Route 3. Plus, it's always good food.

Visited January 2012
“Clean, nice staff, good reasonable lunch items.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

Hubby and I stopped in for lunch today. We sat at the bar as we were only planning on getting a few app's. There were very few people in both the restaurant and only 2 other people at the bar, but it was only 2:00. The restaurant and bar were very clean. The waitress was attentive but not overbearing. Complimentary bowls of peanuts every few seats at the bar. I ordered a glass of house Merlot, a bit pricey at $5.99 a glass for house, but not too bad. Hubby had his soda refilled before it was even empty. We got the firecracker wraps, which are always SO good. Fried and salty and well, not the healthiest, but we love the spicy sauce that it comes with. We were planning on getting app's but hubby eyed the Mac n cheese lunch special w/side Caesar salad for $6.99 so he ordered that. I ordered the 1/2 Chicken sandwich w/french onion soup for $6.99 as well. We were pleasantly surprised at the nice portion for a very reasonable price. His mac n cheese was baked and had bits of bacon, again, not the healthiest, but it was VERY good, and perfect for a cool, drizzly day. The salad was a really good size. Both dishes also came with a little bowl of homemade chips w/cheese and bacon bits. They were a nice little side dish. My sandwich was chicken strips, a large slice of zucchini, cheese and a nice tangy orange sauce. It was good. The french onion soup was a great size and really good, again, perfect for the weather. There was too much cheese, in my opinion, and I love cheese, but there was definitely a good amount of cheese left in the bowl. Those 2 specials were good, but there were only 3 lunch specials, it would be nice if there were just a few more choices. It was a nice relaxing atmosphere, the food was good and the price for the lunch specials was fantastic! Being a steakhouse, I have yet to try the steak, so until I do, I'll leave it at 4 stars. We will be back.

• Visited February 2012