“Very reasonably priced, clean, good service and good location.”

Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Reviewed August 30, 2010

If you are looking for a clean hotel with good service, this is it. Only 10 minutes from Boston and/or Salem without all the high prices and small rooms the inner city hotels offer. There is no historical value to this hotel, it is simply a place in which you sleep, shower and possibly use their pool (also very clean and pleasant). The breakfast is just okay, but there is something for everyone and it's free.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
josephvancini, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2010

Thank you for the kind words and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
We very much appreciate your business!

Reviewed August 16, 2010

I would definitely stay here again. Not the best location if you want to visit Boston but if you want to visit Salem - its great. Nice bed, very clean, great breakfast, indoor pool. I got a room for free there using Hilton points, but i think its good value even if you pay $.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our Hampton Inn.
I hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed August 11, 2010

We were in New England for our son's wedding in NH and decided to do some exploring while up there. Hampton Inn was in a great place to explore Gloucester and Rockport as well as Salem and also close enough to the airport to make getting there early easy. The room large, clean and well appointed. The breakfast was far better than average. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank infla
Reviewed July 15, 2010

This hotel is typical Hampton Inn quality - newer building, clean room, comfortable bed, and decent (if no frills) breakfast included. During my stay, unfortunately I woke up to zero water pressure in the entire building - so no shower for me. It is surprising, however, what you can get done with two bottles of water - I managed to look quite presentable. The front desk clerk was not the most helpful in explaining what was going on, but I overheard a couple of employees talking about it which gave me the impression that it was scheduled maintenance that caused the outage. I sent a note to Hilton after my stay, and within a day the general manager of the property emailed me back explaining that the outage was caused by the city due to record water usage. He also refunded my entire bill.

Stuff occasionally goes wrong that is out of the control of a hotel property, but how they handle it makes all the difference. This one gets the highest marks from me, and I'd have no hesitation staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
josephvancini, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2010

Thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Have a great day!

Reviewed June 7, 2010

My grandmothers bed was crusty looked like it was already slept in. My ac didnt work there was bloody snots on shower curtain. I was not happy but coming from a wedding i needed to stay the nite. In a cleaner room i think or i hope

I was very sorry to read of your concerns and hope you will consider another stay at our Hampton Inn Hotel in Peabody. Please call me directly when your travels take you to our area as I would like to do something special for you the next visit.
Thank you for your business and sharing your experience with me.

Reviewed April 1, 2010

We stayed here to attend a convention in Boston. The drive into the city was not bad however it was the weekend so there was far less traffic. The hotel was clean, staff very good as seen in most Hampton Inns. The breakfast was good; plenty to chose from. Hampton Inn does have one of the best free breakfast options out there. Plenty of places to eat nearby. We very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank LBiship
Reviewed January 12, 2010

This Hampton was the typical Hampton -- a name you can rely on. It was at an interchange so no views but handy to the freeways and getting around Boston and the outskirts.
The lady who checked us in was one of a kind and very professional and anticipated all that our group needed. The morning clerk was just as nice.
Our group is from Central PA and had heard about the East coast people being not as friendly but we were won over by the staff here.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank EVGR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Boston Marriott Peabody
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody
Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody? Share your experiences!