“Great value and will come back!”

Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Dartmouth, Canada
“Great value and will come back!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Staff were patient with my gazillion questions! Clean hotel and cheap! Close enough to Salem and to womderland station for trip into Boston. There is also a shuttle service. Free breakfast was good. Will stay again.

• Stayed October 2013
Jillian A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
We greatly appreciate your review of our hotel! We are in the middle of both Boston and Salem. It's great to be able to hit two places in one trip if you're looking to scavenger out to new places. Our shuttle service runs within a 5 mile radius and we will be glad to drive you wherever it is you want within that radius! We hope to see you again soon. If you are looking for future reservations please feel free to email me at jillian.arcieri@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I booked hotel on booked.com they overcharged my card $200 dollars. When I spoke with general manager to fix situation he was rude and seemingly unprofessional. He said return full charge of room stay and rebook reservation. Assuring me they won't take more money. After getting $ 500 emergency funds from family because I had no money they charged my account again leaving me with no money again 12 hrs away from home. General manager than admitted the last charge was his fault in a rude way. They have taken over $1600 away from me and I won't get it back until my trip is over. Never in my life has this happen to me or when my family members travel.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank daisyj147
Guido R, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you, so much, for offering us the opportunity while you were still with us to make this right. We are so embarrassed that the issues with billing occurred and are thankful that your bank was able to quickly assist with a resolution and hope that you were able to enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with.
NEWMARKET, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good location, super bedding that envelopes you in comfort and a lovely pool and surrounding area. This hotel has wonderful free breakfast to include waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt and all the trimmings!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Guido R, Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review on trip advisor!
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hopefully we will get the oppertunity to welcome you back.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.
Thank you, once again!
Powhatan, Virginia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were there last weekend. The hotel was great. The Room was spacious and the beds so comfortable. The Breakfast was more that what we expected. The Staff were so friendly. Especially Chris at the Front Desk. From the time we walked in with him greeting us, to the time we left, we felt at home. Chris went above and beyond to help us with any directions, taxis, food, etc. We will definitely come back and tell our friends about your hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your GREAT review!
I will personally make sure that Chris gets to see your review and i will be glad to share your feedback with the whole team.
We really hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Blackpool. Lancashire
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We purposely chose to stay here during our three week tour of New England as this hotel advertised laundry facilities. When we arrived and asked about the location of the laundry we were told that it was in the hotel next door. This was not a walkable option as there was no link path between the hotels. On the positive side the hotel was clean and comfortable and all that you would expect of a Hampton, however we had specifically factored in our laundry needs and would have booked somewhere else with the right facilities had we known.
In all fairness when checking out we expressed our thoughts to the hotel receptionist and she then gave us a full refund for the night under the Hampton 100% satisfaction guarantee? Management please update the web site to explain the facilities correctly.

Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your review with us on Trip Advisor! We apologize for the inconvenience of the laundry facilities. There is a connecting driveway for future reference that does lead to the back of the hotel next door. I will absolutely take a look at the website and update the information as it may need to be tweaked. Thank you for your concern for future guests and letting us know what we can improve on! The 100% Hampton satisfaction guarantee is something we want our guests to know in case you aren't satisfied we will do all we can to satisfy you at the end of your stay. We do hope that you come back to our facility as soon as possible!
Fort Myers, FL, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Reservations and check in were way above average This hotel has a great staff and they truly help you have a great stay. We were there 11 nights. We feel like we got very good value for our money. There is a nice indoor pool and workout room - Better than usual.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it!
11 days is a long time to stay at any hotel, but we are so gald that we were able to make your stay so comfortable.
We hope to welcome you and/or your family/friends again soon.
Please feel free to call me directly if you have any questions.
See you soon!
Freehold, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel this past weekend, Sat-Mon. We enjoyed our stay, lots of toiletries and towels in the bathroom, the room was clean and the bed very comfortable! I know the hotel was sold out the nights we stayed and we were on the 1st floor, I was nervous we might here people above us, but no problem with noise whatsoever! The breakfast is great, big selection. Only complaint was how crowded it was, just so many people we didn't even have a place to sit, so we decided to eat outside and then we were getting attacked by bees. Not a good way to start the morning. The breakfast staff was friendly and so was the morning front desk staff both mornings we were there. My only other complaint about the hotel was that I went to the front desk to ask for directions to Salem, and the girl told me they didn't have directions but pointed me in the direction. We got in the car, drove a couple miles before realizing we were going the wrong way. I had a gps so we got there eventually, but it would have been nice to be sent in the right direction to a major attraction in the area.

Still a 4 star hotel, would stay there again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review on us via Trip Advisor.
We are glad to hear that you had a good time at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had to sit outside. It does indeed get a bit crowed for breakfast when the hotel is sold out. I apologize on behalf of the Hotel team to you were lead in the wrong direction.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or wish to make a future booking.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody
Boston Marriott Peabody
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
North Shore Hotel
North Shore Hotel
#2 of 9 in Danvers

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody? Share your experiences!