All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomright next doorliving areasonic drivehome away from homevery nice hotelhot breakfastwafflesfast foodfront desk stafffree breakfastconvenient locationindoor poolnew englandcookies
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had not been at this hotel in about a year, but had stayed here previously many times.

It was wonderful returning to our Home Away from Home. We were welcomed very warmlyand they still remembered us after a yearaway! It felt like visiting family. They had everything ready for us and welcomed us like we were returning family.

The evening dinner offered the first night was hot dogs,fries and beans. The second night it was cold cuts, rolls and salad. I was a little surprised there wasn't opne of theirusualhot meals but the ambiance and friendliness of the staff and people more than makeup for the food selection.

Breakfast both mornings was fine. The staff do a fantastic job keeping it well stocked and presented nicely. Their selection as usual was more then enough. I did miss the hot oatmeal, but it was the beginning of spring.

There is a nice pool,no hot tub. A small fitness room. A business center with a computer.

The rooms are always well kept, clean and decorated nicely. For its convenient location to Route 128 and Boston, this hotel is a winner for what it offers. The staff really makes it well worth a stay. They truly work together to make your stay the best it can be.

Room Tip: The rooms with double beds are nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2013

20 minutes to downtown Boston, nice location. Complimentary breakfast and dinner during weekdays, pretty good deal. The staff are being pretty helpful. The only issue would be the sofa bed, very uncomfortable and almost fell when I tried to sit on it...
Overall it was a pretty nice stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jesse L
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Efficient and friendly. Very nice breakfast and evening light set menu included in room rate. Great shuttle service (drivers very nice). WiFi in room very good. Business center good. Can't find fault.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cabanaman
Cscarpola1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stay with us at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Peabody. I'm happy you enjoyed our breakfast and evening selections. We continuously try various menu items to see which are guest prefer most and appreciate your feedback. It was our pleausure having you as our guest. We strive to provide our guests with superior service and accommodations. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We look forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest again in the future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I travel a lot on business and my sister and brother live in the area, so when I've got some time away from my work in DC and overseas the Homewood Suites Peabody is a comfortable and convenient place to spend a few nights or even a couple of weeks.

Over the last several years, I've spent a lot of time here (an extended month long stay a couple of years ago) and the staff, especially Donna in Reception and Mercedes the Housekeeping Manager, always make me feel like this is my home away from home.

There has never been anything that I've lacked during any of my stays. The building is spotless thanks to the attentive housekeeping and engineering staff.

The rooms are more than adequate in size and far less expensive than what you would pay for a much smaller, single room in a hotel elsewhere.

The in house, coin operated, laundry room is also a plus that allows you to travel lighter and not have to pay exorbitant hotel laundry fees to wash a few shirts, t -shirts and jeans during a longer stay.

Complimentary breakfast and dinner prepared by Antonio and Andrea in the kitchen is served hot and delicious Monday through Thursday another plus for an early start or after a long day of meetings. Two recent dinner items were Tortellini and Pesto Sauce, and Chicken and Red Wine with Mediterranean Couscos. Or if you feel like some home cooked comfort food, you can whip up dinner in your suite, all rooms are complete with a full kitchen including stove, full size refrigerator with ice maker and dish washer. There are also a number of good restaurants close by if you want to get out for a night. Within a minute walk across the parking lot is Santarpio's Pizza, if you prefer some of the best pizza in the area.

The main hall off the lobby is a welcoming spot to watch a game with its large screen TV above the warming fireplace or just to just relax with the newspaper or a book in the evening.

For road warriors who need to work during their stay, the hotel provides complimentary WiFi throughout the building and a small but adequate business office with a hard wired laser printer also complimentary.

There are other hotels in the immediate area but Homewood Suites, Peabody should be your first choice.

Room Tip: I usually ask for room #12 or #13 on the 3rd, 4th or 5th floor they are in the middle of the corridor and away from the elevator. I also find that higher up in general is quieter. The 3rd floor and above is non smoking.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Coastalhome P

Dear Valued Guest,

Please let me Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your feedback is very valuable to us and is the way in which we measure our effort to provide superior service and accommodations to our guests.

We are very furtunate to have such a wonderful staff, such as Donna, Mercedes, Antonio and Andrea. They are truly a key part to what makes our guests feel at home while staying with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed a few our our newer dinner items. We always look for ways to enhance the food selection we provide to our guests. Given the multiple snow storms we've had thus far this winter, the main lobby and fireplace seating area have certainly become quite popular.

On behalf of the entire staff at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Peabody, Thank you for being our guest.We very much look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Business trip to Boston area the day before spring was officially beginning only to experience a snow storm. Atleast eight inches of snow fell over night. I new the rental car company had supplied a scrapper and brush so out I went only to find the staff not only clearing the parking lot and sidewalks but all the guests cars! They hurried me back into warm dry hotel and even offered to get e some hot coffee, tea or hot chocolate. They were apologizing for not already having my car clean and I thought they were doing an exceptional favor for the guests. I even tried to tip th for it and they refused. They rest of the staff was very helpful and very well informed of all local establishments that were opened after my very late arrival. Very nice and hard working. The hotel is a nice facility and was kept very clean. It is located right on route 1 but not noisy. It is a very convenient location.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank BeachloverA

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Peabody. That snow storm certainly was a surprise with the amount of snow we received. We're very happy that having your car cleaned made your morning a bit easier. We always look at ways to enhance our guests stay and what we can do to make each guests stay more comfortable. We take great pride in our Hilton property and ensure the rooms and all public areas are inspected quite thoroughly each day to ensure they meet the high cleanliness standards we hold ourselves accountable to maintain.

We certainly hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Peabody and again thank you for your feedback.

Kindest Regards,