All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomright next doorliving areasonic drivehome away from homevery nice hotelhot breakfastwafflesfast foodfront desk stafffree breakfastconvenient locationindoor poolnew englandcookies
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This hotel was beyond my expectations, the staff was extrememly friendly and courteous. We were there prior to Halloween and lobby was decorated with jack o laterns and other seasonal decor. The staff was so helpful and tended to our every need, no matter who was on front desk. The room was spacious,clean, and comfortable. The food, breakfast and Supper, was very good and included in the price! One night, a staff member made home made chocolate chip cookies and brought them around to each of the tables! Imagine this wonderful extra treat baked fresh on the spot. We were even made to feel as if the cookies were baked just for us. The hotel is located next to a Sonic drive in and not too far from Salem and Boston, our main vacation desitinations. The only downside is navagation to the hotels location off the interstate is tricky. It just sort of sits there in an awkward spot. However I found the roads in Massachusetts to be an outside travellers nightmare anyway likely due to the age of the area there just doesnt seem to be any rhythm or reason to Massachusetts roads. However well worth it for the top notch service from this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank John A
Cscarpola1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am thrilled that our staff here at The Homeowod Suites by Hilton Boston/Peabody were able to be a part of the enjoyable vacation you had in our area. We are very fortunate to have the staff we have here at the hotel. They truly love what they do and the interaction and opportunities they all have to make our guests stay even more enjoyable.

The roads in the area can certainly be challenging to maneuver through. Any time a guest needs assistance, we are happy to provide driving directions or even staying on the phone with the guest as they approach the property to ensure an easy arrival.

On behalf of the entire staff at The Homewood Suite by Hilton Boston/Peabody, Thank you for you for being our guest. We hope to have you back as our guest again in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Colleen Scarpola

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was my first time in a Homewood Suites, and I was favorably impressed. The suite had two double beds in the bedroom and a pull out couch in the living room. I was in a room with 6 people and had the couch, and it wasn't great, but pull out couches never are. I thought the kitchen area had everything you would need, and the bathroom was rather roomy. I stayed for only two nights, but an extended stay would have been fine. My only caution is that they really shouldn't include "Boston" in the name. It's in Peabody, which is a suburb. There's just no way that you can stay it's a Boston hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at The Homewood Suites. I'm very happy that your first time staying at a Homewood Suites was a positive one. We always strive to provide our guests with exceptional service and accommodations. We certainly hope the next time you return to the area we will have the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

I apologize for any confusion regarding our property coding Boston/Peabody. We are identified as Boston/Peabody as we are 12 miles from Boston or a 30 minute drive. Although we identify these distances on our website, we will ensure the location distance is clearly noted in order to avoid any misconception. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Kindest regards,

Colleen Scarpola

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have come to expect a great experience at Homewood Suites, and this one was no exception. We had clean, comfortable, homey rooms; a spacious livingroom/lobby area with a fireplace; good hot breakfast; large pool; friendly, accommodating staff - a completely enjoyable time, and at a very reasonable price. We were there visiting Boston with our Boy Scout Troop. This location was very handy to all the attractions.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ruth L
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I highly recommend anyone who is in the Boston area to stay here!!! You will not regret it. Everyone goes above and beyond to make your stay an experience you won't soon forget. They were like family to me during my long stay. All the services are above excellence. Your greeted with friendly, smiling staff. They call you by name. You are a person to them. They take pride in what they do. The housekeeping staff is excellent. You will not find another place that compares to it. I have traveled to many places across the United States and can honestly say this place rocks compared to all others!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gina H
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed here quite often in the past year and have always been very satisfied with the front desk, maintenance, the personnel at the breakfast/dinner receptions, and the housekeeping staff. They call us by name and welcome us back every time! If there is anything I want, they are right on it with a smile! I have worked in the industry at some major hotel chains and I do have to say that Hilton goes above and beyond. Thank you!

Room Tip: Away from elevators
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family