$157
$144
HolidayInn.com
$128
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$177
$122
Hotels.com
$152
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Plaza Motel(Peabody)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$224
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomright next doorliving areasonic drivehome away from homepull out couchvery nice hotelsmall kitchenhot breakfastfast foodwafflesfront desk staffconvenient locationfree breakfastindoor pool
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was my first time in a Homewood Suites, and I was favorably impressed. The suite had two double beds in the bedroom and a pull out couch in the living room. I was in a room with 6 people and had the couch, and it wasn't great, but pull out couches never are. I thought the kitchen area had everything you would need, and the bathroom was rather roomy. I stayed for only two nights, but an extended stay would have been fine. My only caution is that they really shouldn't include "Boston" in the name. It's in Peabody, which is a suburb. There's just no way that you can stay it's a Boston hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Cscarpola1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at The Homewood Suites. I'm very happy that your first time staying at a Homewood Suites was a positive one. We always strive to provide our guests with exceptional service and accommodations. We certainly hope the next time you return to the area we will have the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

I apologize for any confusion regarding our property coding Boston/Peabody. We are identified as Boston/Peabody as we are 12 miles from Boston or a 30 minute drive. Although we identify these distances on our website, we will ensure the location distance is clearly noted in order to avoid any misconception. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Kindest regards,

Colleen Scarpola

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have come to expect a great experience at Homewood Suites, and this one was no exception. We had clean, comfortable, homey rooms; a spacious livingroom/lobby area with a fireplace; good hot breakfast; large pool; friendly, accommodating staff - a completely enjoyable time, and at a very reasonable price. We were there visiting Boston with our Boy Scout Troop. This location was very handy to all the attractions.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ruth L
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I highly recommend anyone who is in the Boston area to stay here!!! You will not regret it. Everyone goes above and beyond to make your stay an experience you won't soon forget. They were like family to me during my long stay. All the services are above excellence. Your greeted with friendly, smiling staff. They call you by name. You are a person to them. They take pride in what they do. The housekeeping staff is excellent. You will not find another place that compares to it. I have traveled to many places across the United States and can honestly say this place rocks compared to all others!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gina H
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed here quite often in the past year and have always been very satisfied with the front desk, maintenance, the personnel at the breakfast/dinner receptions, and the housekeeping staff. They call us by name and welcome us back every time! If there is anything I want, they are right on it with a smile! I have worked in the industry at some major hotel chains and I do have to say that Hilton goes above and beyond. Thank you!

Room Tip: Away from elevators
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank triciapagliuso
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here several times because it is close to family I visit and it is typically very consistent in its service and hospitality. This time was I exception, Everything was as it should be and I have no complaints. It provides exactly what you expect for this level if hotel. My only recommendation to this place is that it should provide wi-fi. Although it does provide Internet hook up, wi-fi is necessary at this point. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013