$157
$144
HolidayInn.com
$128
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Hampton.com
$169
$144
$179
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

Plaza Motel(Peabody)
$109
The Hotel Salem(Salem)
$249
  • Restaurant
$279
$164
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomright next doorliving areasonic drivehome away from homepull out couchvery nice hotelsmall kitchenhot breakfastfast foodwafflesfront desk stafffree breakfastconvenient locationindoor pool
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I highly recommend anyone who is in the Boston area to stay here!!! You will not regret it. Everyone goes above and beyond to make your stay an experience you won't soon forget. They were like family to me during my long stay. All the services are above excellence. Your greeted with friendly, smiling staff. They call you by name. You are a person to them. They take pride in what they do. The housekeeping staff is excellent. You will not find another place that compares to it. I have traveled to many places across the United States and can honestly say this place rocks compared to all others!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gina H
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed here quite often in the past year and have always been very satisfied with the front desk, maintenance, the personnel at the breakfast/dinner receptions, and the housekeeping staff. They call us by name and welcome us back every time! If there is anything I want, they are right on it with a smile! I have worked in the industry at some major hotel chains and I do have to say that Hilton goes above and beyond. Thank you!

Room Tip: Away from elevators
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank triciapagliuso
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here several times because it is close to family I visit and it is typically very consistent in its service and hospitality. This time was I exception, Everything was as it should be and I have no complaints. It provides exactly what you expect for this level if hotel. My only recommendation to this place is that it should provide wi-fi. Although it does provide Internet hook up, wi-fi is necessary at this point. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank SSA40
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I am staying with Homewood Suites at Peabody MA, just want to thank to the great customer service i received today morning. I kept my car turned on and told the front desk that i need to go up and get my charger, can someone keep an eye on it. When i came back i saw the manager Collin, standing right by the door taking care of my car and she did not move until i came back. These kind of customer service stands out and needs appreciation from the heart. Thanks Homewood Suites for being such a nice place to live.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Arun C
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed there for one night with family while traveling from Maine and before our flight out of Boston the following day. It was ideal for that purpose, next to major interstates in and out of Boston. It would be difficult for me to think of many other reasons why I would stay there. It was by a busy road, close to some restaurants in the area. Suites spacious (easily accomodated our family of five), quiet but would benefit from some updates. Hotel staff very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family