$142
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Hampton.com
$130
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$156
$148
$144
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenseparate bedroomright next doorliving areasonic drivehome away from homepull out couchvery nice hotelsmall kitchenhot breakfastfast foodwafflesfront desk staffconvenient locationfree breakfastindoor pool
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I travel for work and spend many nights in hotels. I work in the Boston area many times throughout the year. I always stay at the Homewood Suites in Peabody for many reasons. They are close to my customers and the hotel is easy to get to from the highway. It is also an enjoyable place to stay because of the staff. From management to housekeeping, the entire staff is friendly and makes you feel at home. The rooms are always clean, neat and are equipped for staying in and relaxing after a long day on the job. Both breakfast and dinner are served Monday thru Thursday and breakfast the rest of the week. Great cookies! The cereal dispenser needs to go and they need to go back to the small individual boxes. There is the occasional problem but that is to be expected with any hotel. I have had much worse accomodations at much more expensive hotels.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Was there for my son's wedding, the road out front was the only con of this property. can only go one way. Had a great breakfast every day we were there. We spent three days there and enjoyed it very much. The only other thing is the internet signal is very week in the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed at this hotel on two occasions, one week each time, due to business in the area.
Rooms are nice, with plenty of room to spread out in. For the business traveler, the desk area is VERY crampted with the TV encroaching on your desk space and there was a cold draft from the adjacent window. I could just fit my laptop in the desk area. Your bed, behind the desk, must be used as your workspace.
The breakfast was very good with a rotation of food each day. The available dinner was great...except for the fact it was over at 7pm, rather early I thought.
Overall, the hotel was adequate but nothing to rave about. It had the most reasonable rates for the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TheWoodlandsMom
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed at this property for two nights, mainly because the Hampton Inn next door still allows smoking and the Doubletree up the road was sold out. Check in was fine and I was surprised to hear they serve both breakfast and dinner complimentary. Once in my room, I found little piles of dust on the bathroom floor and once I laid down in the bed, noticed a lot of dust on the ceiling around the ceiling fan. It was quite disgusting. The sink in the kithenette also had a foul odor to it. All in all, the room just felt dirty. I decided to try the dinner they had available. I am a vegetarian and it was pasta so I went ahead with it. It was horrible. It was way over-cooked, mushy pasta in what I assume was a sauce but could only be described as murky pasta water. The breadsticks were dry and flavorless. But I guess what do you expect for a free meal. The breakfast in the morning was marginally better, similar to what you would get at a Hampton Inn. I will hope I don't have to stay here again anytime in the near future. The only saving grace is that most of the staff were nice and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The highlight of this location is that it is located less than 15 minutes from an IMAX. I EXPERIENCED SKYFALL there. It's my first IMAX experience where the theatre shakes when there is a gunshot, car crash or some other Bond event.

I a reasonably priced Hilton property at which to stay while in the Boston area on business. The drive from the airport took about 30 minutes during commute traffic at 5 PM. The trip back took about 20 minutes without traffic. The front desk staff were warm and friendly. I prefer high floors away from elevators and noise. They had me in a first floor room and easily switched me to a higher floor opposite the elevator and next to the housekeeping storage room. As another reviewer commented I too, could not hear the elevator. However, I could hear when housekeeping entered its storage room. The staff was also very helpful with directions and knowledge of local businesses.

The supper was okay. There was no free alcohol offered at this Homewood Suites as there is at Embassy Suites. I ordered takeout pizza from a supposedly very good local pizza house. When I got the pizza back to my room I noticed that the some of the cheese was burned. :-(

The free breakfast was tasty. There was a wide variety including an egg dish, make it yourself waffles, cereals, fresh fruit, etc. The gentleman working the breakfast was VERY helpful. When I was making my Belgium Waffle he came up and showed me several inside tricks to ensure my waffle was excellent!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to the housekeeping storage room located in the middle of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business