The hotel is conveniently located north of Boston and we used it as a base for visiting Salem, Gloucester and the surroundings. The hotel is a bit run down; The rooms are due for renovation. Service was excellent and reception did their best to make our stay satisfactory. Overall I would recommend using the Hilton Hampton inn, right next door.
Unlike most other Hilton properties we stayed in this hotel still has smoking rooms, keep that in mind when making your reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Homewood suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody we offer the comforts of home at this all suites hotel. Centrally located in the heart of Boston's North Shore, you will be just 15 miles from Bostona Logan airport and near downtown Boston. During your visit at our extended stay hotel, visit nearby attractions like Faneuil Hall, downtown Boston, Fenway Park, the New England aquarium plust more!We also offer a hot full breakfast daily for all guests and evening dinner and drinks Monday-Thursday. Our suites feature fully equipped living rooms, free high-speed internet access, and a seperate living area. While here, take advantage of our fitness center and heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Boston-Peabody Hotel Peabody
- Homewood Suites Boston Peabody
- Homewood Suites Peabody
- Hilton Peabody
- Homewood Peabody
- Peabody Homewood Suites
- Peabody Hilton