All reviews would stay here again up to date staff was friendly new england sausage suite boston miles route lynn traffic gps ma gloucester
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Multiple stains on the carpet, musty smell, water pressure was abysmal. Carpet was roughly cut out under the air conditioner. The door was a little hard to open. Breakfast was just okay, eggs were watery. On the good side, walking distance to a decent restaurant, room we stayed in was quiet. Didn't use the pool.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Dear Rebecca H,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that our location and breakfast menu were at par with your expectations. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have encountered with regards to our carpets and water pressure. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel. The woman at the front desk was extremely kind. She went out of her way to be overly friendly. The room was clean and very nice. The AC worked well, and nothing was broken. There were numerous weddings and tour groups, but you would never know.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a farce of Holiday Inn. Totally mismanaged. 1 hr 22 minutes before we got into a replacement room after we were assigned a room already occupied. Hotel is filthy in common areas. Outside doors unlocked. These reservations we made weeks before, we were not walkins. Holiday Inn is now totally off the decent hotels. There are many many others to choose from. Do not attempt this one. Holiday Inn Peabody is perfectly awful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear Nancyhank,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for choosing to stay with us. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay due to the confusion surrounding your reservation as well as the cleanliness of the hotel area. I want to assure you we are very proud of our level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in us and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I trust we can regain your confidence in us soon.

Zelyn N.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

After the room change to one with an AC that worked...it was ok...not the best, certainly not the worst....kids enjoyed the pool...had to go to front desk for towels...also, Carrabba's next door, convenient for dinner...

Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear David M,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your experience with us. We are always happy to provide a consistently clean and comfortable place for our guests. I am sorry that your first room apparently had air conditioning issues. It is great to hear it was promptly rectified and you were assigned to a different room. Your comment about the needed trip to the front office to get supply of towels was documented. Allow me to apologize for the areas that we may have fallen short. Your candid feedback gives us an opportunity to improve our level of service and customer satisfaction.

I value you as our guest and hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Lera P

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and have positive and negative opinions of it. The bed is decent, ample electrical outlets, good A.C., good water pressure, and the pool is nice. I had trouble on a couple occasions getting the shower water to heat up...I ended up turning it off and trying again a little bit later. The first night there the fire alarms were going off throughout the hotel for over half an hour. The staff was pretty nonchalant about not knowing why it was going off, and didn't urge guests to evacuate, or go back to their rooms. They really just acted like it was no big deal. The fire department came, and I assume didn't find a cause, because nothing was said about it by the hotel staff. Also, breakfast is not included in the price of the room. All in all it wasn't too bad, but I think if I ever came back to the area I'd try a different hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear Kim236,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. We are pleased to know you liked the bed you received and our pool facility. On the other hand, we are sorry for the shortfalls you have noticed, like the water heater in your bathroom and the inconvenience you had with the fire alarm going off. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken to ensure similar situations will be avoided in the future. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M