Boston Marriott Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
$135
$110
HolidayInn.com
Plaza Motel(Peabody)
$89
The Hotel Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
  • Breakfast included
$184
$144
Travelocity
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskhotel restaurantoff the highwaybusiness tripnice hotelexercise roomearly checkcomfortable roomsnorth shorenight's sleepwould stay here againshort drivehot tubbreakfast buffetking bedpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2009

We stayed here with a Priceline deal while visiting Salem and Concord/Lexington. It's location is literally minutes from downtown Salem, and a short drive to the latter cities.

It's a great 3* + hotel with clean rooms, lots of services available, free parking, free internet, and even cookies at the front desk (weekdays only!). No complaints!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andre S
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We got a bit lost around Salen/Revier looking for a hotel,this man and his wife said they new of a Marriot in Peabody he drove all the way with us following.What a great find the hotel staff were very friendly and also the room was very nice.although it was late we had a meal at the restaurant,the place was so nice and also reasonably priced we stayed for two nights and explored the area from this location An all round good hotel

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank allstates
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stayed here for two nights with our toddler aged daughter. I thought since we booked on priceline they'd stick us in the smallest room they had (I've had that experience elsewhere) but the room was a good size with plenty of room for us and the pack n play set up. Everything was very comfortable and clean. I used the pool one morning and that was nice too. Not really big enough for laps or anything but perfect for my daughter and I. Employees were very friendly and helpful. We had a drink at the bar one night which was nice but never ate here. This place is in good proximity to Salem and surrounding areas. You definitely need a car though. Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank dogfish60
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This was a very nice hotel; excellent service, nice rooms, great facilities

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2009

After driving 12 hours we were very exhausted and wanted a good night sleep with peace and quiet... We were just passing through on our way to Maine.I know that is almost impossible staying at any hotel.. My husband and I and our two kids couldn't wait to get some rest. We went in on a walk in, all employees were very nice and they saw how tired we were. They gave us a room in a quiet section. The room was beautiful and spacious. The beds were large and very comfortable.. We had the most we rested night ever at a hotel. We didn't hear any noise. I loved the no smoking policy. I am allergic to smoke and that not smelling any smoke was a blessing.. Decoration were very nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I hope we have the chance to visit this place again..

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family