“Excellent Gluten free menu!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #13 of 165 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was our first time at a Cheesecake Factory and we were really impressed. The Gluten free menu is very extensive and the server was so good at making sure my food was safe. My salmon was cooked to perfection as was the steamed broccoli. My husband had the Moroccan chicken and it was also very good. The prices are a bit on the high side but the portions are very large and the service was excellent.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

You will never be disappointed with the choices. Lots and lots of options. My wife and I love salads. Too many options, love the variety. A bit of a wait but always worth it.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Not prepared for brunch group. One guest of twelve got their eggs 15 minutes after everyone else. One dish of eggs was cold. The server failed to return to see if everyone was satisfied with their meals which we were not. No one ever got coffee refills after the dishes were served. I had to ask the server to bring over the manager. The manager asked what he could do to make it up. At that point the meals and our happy time were ruined so there was nothing. I told him I found the deplorable service to be outrageous. He replied that he thought I was outrageous. What a shame that the manager is incapable of resolving customer satisfaction issues at a national chain which normally is synonymous with quality.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went with my entire family and had great food and atmosphere. The most importannt people waere my grandsons and they were loving all that they had. They are 7 and 4

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Easy parking because of the mall, normal Cheesecake Factory quality and service. Even if busy, not usually a long wait. Outdoor tables a plus.