“Eating Outside”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Eating Outside”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hi, we ate outside on Sun night this past 4th of July Weekend, and as usual the food was outstanding, me and my husband got individual pizzas that came with salads, Caesar and garden, this was on the lunch menu, even though we were there at 9:00 at night, we were told we could order from the lunch menu - but why put a time limit on the menu? But anyway, it was delicious. Had mine with white wine, don't get their sangrias they are filled with ice and no alcohol! But what was unpleasant was that we got eaten alive by mosquitos out there! They have these bug detectors but I don't think they were working, and boy, I thought I'd need a dose of Benadryl by the time we left! If you went inside, it was like a deep-freeze . . they need to regulate the temperature somehow. That is my only negative comment, I don't think I'd eat outside again soon, which is a shame, as I love dining Al Fresco and so doesn't my husband.
Shape up there Cheesecake!

• Visited July 2013

“poor experience from a cheesecake factory fan...hope it is not becoming the norm.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

we are cheescake factory fans and seek out their restaurants when we travel. we have been to this location a dozen times before with positive experiences. today though we went for brunch with 7 in our party. we were seated at 10, did receive drinks, but had to order refills. we ordered by 10:10 and waited...and waited. others sat after us, ordered, ate and left. finally, at 1105 two meals arrived. 5 minutes later, three more meals arrived. two of us continued to sit without food until the waitress wandered by and noted we didnt have our food. she said she would get a manager. three minutes later our food did arrive and the delivery waitress said something about a kitchen mess up. another staff member then came by, didnt introduce herself, but asked if we had gotten all of our food. we nodded and she walked away without any explanation or apology. my eggs benedict was cool, the hollandaise sauce congealed and the potatoes mushy. my coffee cup sat empty for the remainder of the meal despite twice asking for a refill.
i hope this was an unusual event, but i am concerned that it is becoming the norm with cf and is certainly not what we had come to expect.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank John C
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Nice variety”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Many items to choose from very plain to
elegant. Good cheese cake too. Good service and nice atomosphere.

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pretty awful Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Let's see... 4 people, we had major problems with 3 of the meals. The center of the breakfast burrito was ice cold, the California Omelet was advertised to contain avocado, chives, lots of other things but was just cheese and tomato, the Brioche breakfast sandwich was served on plain old slices of bread... no Brioche in sight. My brulee french toast was very good, the side of 2 very thin & narrow slices of bacon was pathetic, though. Is the kitchen actually familiar with the menu, or is it too massive and complicated for the chefs?

Coffee and OJ was above average, service was very good. Food was a bad joke.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Keith B
Boston, Massachusetts
“Huge Menu”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The menu can be overwhelming because it is so big. The food is good but I think the reason everyone comes here is the desert. The cheescake is fantastic!

Visited July 2012