“Average Food for a Price”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #13 of 166 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice and pleasant. The menu can be overwhelmingly complex with several pages of food items named uncommon names - so bring your reading glasses. I felt that the food was fairly average.
We had placed reservations prior to going since we were a bigger group and they told us when we got there "we never placed a reservation". This was a little frustrating, but they were willing and able to push tables together for us and we were seated soon after!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

takes forever to get in but well worth it the food is fantastic the place is nice and clean the staff is super nice

Reviewed March 10, 2013

When we got to the Cheesecake Factory the hardest thing is to select what I want to eat because there are so many options and great food. They have a pub menu weekdays that has happy hour prices for selected items with smaller portions so you can try some of their food as a good way to go here for the first time. The menu can be overwhelming to some. The miso Salmon is very good and I wish they would have a "wild caught" option but I know that may be very pricy but would be better for us. Thai chicken wraps are also very good and the chopped salad is one of the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I loved the cheesecake banana I took was excellent!the staff really friendly!A nice place to chill and eat nice American cheesecake!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I guess that about sums it up. This place is always packed all day and night. Decent food, decent service and value for the money. Consisently good I guess but not anything terribly exciting if you know what I mean. Good place for families and friends for sure.