“Wonderful Restaurant without going to Boston”
Review of Pellana

Pellana
Reserve with OpenTable
Pellana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 165 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Danvers, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Restaurant without going to Boston”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was taken there for my birthday. We were welcomed as we entered the door. The hostess was very friendly. We had a drink at the bar before our dinner. The bartender waited on us immediately. We decided to bring our drinks to our table. Our waiter was excellent. He had much knowledge of the menu and answered all of our questions. He suggested a great wine to have with our meal. I ordered oysters as and app and they were so fresh.I had the surf and turf and it was delish! We decided to get onion ring, spinach which we shared. We loved every part of our experience. I would suggest this restaurant for a special occasion. The price was expensive but well worth it.

• Visited January 2012

Boston
“great north shore steak house & more”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We enjoy this restaurant a lot. It is easily accessible (off Route 11, near Route 128). It has a large free parking lot in front of the restaurant. As the restaurant’s name implies, its specialty is steaks, but they have excellent fish entrees as well. For example, the salmon and the swordfish steak are both excellent. All of our entrees were cooked as exactly as ordered and average in the low $30’s. The menu is available online at the restaurant’s website, http://www.pellanarestaurant.com/pdfs/pellana-menu.pdf In terms of salads, we like the beefsteak tomato salad the best. Rather then sliced, it is cut into wedges with ample pieces of blue cheese and dressing. The entrees do not come with side dishes, but they are reasonably priced and the servings are ample. (Each side dish can serve 2 or 3 people.) Service is attentive but not intrusive. The restaurant is vided into two large rooms, but it is not noisy even when filled to capacity. The Frank Sinatra era background music is pleasant and not too loud. This is a nice north shore suburban alternative to Boston steak houses. the only improvement I would suggest (for the management) is to be able to book reservations on line when the restaurant is closed.

• Visited January 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great steaks outside of Boston”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Very good, Great steaks outside of Boston Nice seafood platter!

Beverly, Massachusetts
“Not impressed.”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I went here for a Christmas party with friends and I have to say I was not impressed. The atmosphere is straight out of Boston, That I liked. My server took a long time to get our orders and when the food came it was kind of cold.

My steak was spiced way too much and the dessert reminded me of something bought at Costco.The potatoes were very good though. Very expensive for a Peabody restaurant. Maybe they just aren't that good at big parties.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank Sara C
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Steak House”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

My husband and I often eat here, sitting at the bar whenever possible. The beef is all prime cut, portions are enormous and the sides are great for sharing. There is also fish and chicken which I am sure is also delicious. They have a good wine list and make a great martini.

• Visited October 2011