“Great Breakfast Place”

Dee's Cafe
Ranked #70 of 166 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is right on Rt.1 and easily accessed from Winona st.. The breakfast menu is very reasonably priced and they give you full plate of food. I had the three eggs with home fries and toast and for $3.99 it can't be beat. Next time I am going to try the omelets as this is our new breakfast place.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Just saw this last night and decided to try it today. At first the place was empty by the time we left it was full. Our server was awesome, super friendly and chatted about other business in area. The food was very good and prices were fair. I will for sure return here.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was visiting family, who live just a few block from Dee's. My brother took me to breakfast there. It's in a little strip mall, right off Route 1, so it's easy to miss. We both ordered omelets. They were great. The waitress was attentive and happily took care of a few dietary constraints. If you're looking for a quick tasty breakfast, that isn't greasy or a Dunkin Donuts egg 'sandwich' - this is the place!
Recommended!

2  Thank STL_Teacher_traveler

Been to Dee's Cafe? Share your experiences!