“Great martini bar!”

Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Northshore Mall
Description: Scosso is an upscale Italian restaurant ad martini bar which also offers fine all natural steaks, chops, seafood with an impressive martini and wine list.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great martinis and some really good Italian food. Had the Cosmo which was wonderful, but was outdone by the chocolate martini. Nice atmosphere and helpful waitstaff. Go for just a drink or have a meal. Nice evening.

1  Thank mss52

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My mom and I tried this place a few weeks ago. It is where Bertucci's used to be in the Northshore Mall. The decor is nice, very modern and sleek. We like to sit and the bar and eat at most places we go..We sat for almost 10 minutes before one of the 3 bartenders finally asked us if we wanted anything?
We finally got menus (they are really cool, they glow when you open them up) We waited another 10-15 minutes, before we could get the bartender's attention and order drinks and apps.

We had the mussels and the shrimp/scallop scampi... (both were very good and generous portions)
Our bartender, as inattentive.. with zero personality and eating a candy bar, behind the bar.. licking his fingers.. then making martinis... (GROSS)
There was a female bartender on the other end of the bar, who seemed excellent! IF we ever return, we will be sure to sit at the correct side of the bar this time...

Reviewed April 24, 2013

On a recommendation from a friend my wife and I stopped there for lunch. The ambiance was upscale with a European flare but not over the top. We were impressed. Our waitress,Kaitlyn, was very helpful and attentive. My wife had the chicken Marsala and I linguini with white clam sauce. Both were really good and we are looking forward to dinner there in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

There are a lot of good places to eat at the north shore mall. Count Scosso in as an option.

The food is good. My veal picatta had a lovely sauce and fresh pasta that was hard to stop eating when I was full. The tiramasu was a perfect blend of flavors that completed the meal.

My friend had a chicken, broccoli, pasta dish that was not appetizing at all. The chicken was sauteed to a...not golden brown. The Alfredo sauce was too thick and didn't blend into the dish well. Despite this I would absolutely go back but avoid the Alfredo.

The drink menu was expensive, interesting, and creative.

The shining jewel was by far the service. Our server, Teresa was spectacularly attentive, knowledgeable about each dish, and fun to talk to. She politely checked in on us without rushing or pressuring us.

Good place.