“Excellent food and service”

Petrillo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 164 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Boston
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2009

Been here twice for larger party birthday celebrations and once with my husband. I have to say the service is outstanding and the food excellent. The drinks looked great--Espresso Martinis and the like, but I just had wine. At the parties, we had a selection of appetizers--fried ravioli, rolletini, calimari, pesto ravioli, proscuitto, and family styled salads with bread and dipping oil. All well prepared. Entrees such as gnocchi and veal marsala and homemade fusilli were excellent and gave us leftovers.The chef also prepared an al fredo pasta, which was not on the menu. Even the steaks were great. The tiramisu was OK-nothing special. All in all--fabulous food and great, attentive service!

Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Great food and great bartender.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2009

Our first visit was last Friday night and we can't wait to go back. We sat upstairs at the bar. The bartender Matt was great. He made us feel like he was genuinely glad he was serving us. We had a fun time speaking with him and the others at the bar. A very friendly place. My boyfriend had the veal marsala and loved it. I had the chicken stuffed with spinach, cheese, and proscuitto with a lemon cream sauce. Both dishes normally come with a veggie and potato but we asked if we could have pasta instead and Matt was more than happy to do so. We had their homemade fusilli instead. Yummy! It's my new favorite dinner. I couldn't wait to eat the leftovers. We'll definitely be back.

Southern Indiana
“So good I came back for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2009

While visiting the area on business my client brought me t Petrillo's for dinner and I was not disappointed. Very warm and intimate setting which is what I would expect of a small family owned restaurant. Great breads and pastas-I had the ravioli-and man it was good!
The next day we had an order delivered for lunch and I must say the Italian sub was one of the best! I will be back next time I am in the area!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2008

What a lovely, delicious evening we had at Petrillo's. From the moment we walked in the door our evening was filled with delightful people, delicious aromas, and outstanding tastes. The staff at Petrillo's welcomed us warmly and seated us in a spotless dining room that was decorated with carefully chosen Tuscan colors.........just perfect! From the calamari to the eggplant/pesto to the veal francesca to the stuffed veal to the tiramasou.....it was a party in your mouth!

I can't recommend it highly enough, we had a most delicious evening and will return. Please note that this restaurant is not for people who want a great meal at a bargain price. Petrillo's is for the discerning diner who loves good food in beautiful surroundings. I don't think small children would appreciate the quiet ambiance.

1 Thank V&PBostonMA
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Dine in, take out - pasta is always fresh. Terrific specials make this place a winner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2008