“Excellent food but can get very very busy”

Giovanni's Pizza & Roast Beef
Ranked #90 of 165 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Excellent food but can get very very busy”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

The food here is excellent but it can get extremely busy there so make sure to leave time for waiting, even if you call ahead. Everything I've ever had here, though, is fantastic. My favorite is the greek salad. The dressing is amazing.

• Visited July 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the chicken kabob...”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

I love the chicken kabob salads here!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, CA
“Travel from the West Coast for the Roast Beef Subs!”
Reviewed November 22, 2008

Every time I visit the North Shore, I HAVE to stop here and get my roast beef sub. Living in Los Angeles, I plan my Boston trips around a stop at Giovanni's. It's been my fave since I was little and remains so today!

14JordanRd.
“Friend place”
Reviewed October 27, 2008

This is my favorite place to eat with my friends when I go to eat somewhere. It is also good for delivery. Although they may not always have someone there to deliver to us.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite sub/pizza/salad place of all time. Great service, fast (even if very crowded). The best choice on the menu...”
Reviewed June 17, 2008

My favorite sub/pizza/salad place of all time. Great service, fast (even if very crowded). The best choice on the menu is the chicken kabob salad. Their salad dressing has no equal!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook