“I liked the food alot. The vegetarians delight was light and spicy and authentic.”

No photo provided

Reviewed February 1, 2008

Good fast fake Chinese food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 24, 2007

If you are looking for a no-frills takeout place with the best Chinese ribs around, this is the place! My husband and I frequently get our takeout Chinese food there. Their portions are huge and their food is great. Though all of their food is really good, I strongly recommend their apps. As I said before, I have yet to find ANY Chinese food restaurant who can match their ribs! The atmosphere is lack-luster, but do not let that sway your decision to go there- it is definitely worth a try! You'll be hooked!!

Been to I Yit Ho Restaurant? Share your experiences!