“OMG - I dream about this when I am away”
Review of Land and Sea

Land and Sea
Ranked #27 of 165 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Denver, CO
“OMG - I dream about this when I am away”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Simply the best fried clams EVER. No really, EVER. Sometimes I come all the way from Colorado - just to eat here. (I pretend to be visiting my family, but really, a box of clams and a lobster roll - oh and I'll take a roast beef sandwich to go.

The locals already know, but if you are visiting? GO HERE FOR DINNER! You won't regret it. It is affordable, fresh, and the best food you will ever eat!

Visited December 2010

Roanoke, Virginia
“Not pretty but good food”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This is a local seafood restaurant that focuses on the food as opposed to decor. It is obviously a converted fast food restaurant as the dining area has not changed from its former life. I'm still trying to figure out which chain it replaced.

I had the fried clams, which were the purpose of my visit. I enjoy the whole belly clams, which are not available in my area. They did not disappoint. They were fresh and hot and were served with fries and slaw.

For a fast and very casual meal, I'd go back.

Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Be prepared that this is a grubby, counter-service restaurant with no frills. That said, the fried clams were every...”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Be prepared that this is a grubby, counter-service restaurant with no frills. That said, the fried clams were every bit as good as the reviews (on other websites) have said, and their tartar sauce is great.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Land and Sea? Share your experiences!