“Decent food at a good price”

Giovanni's House of Pizza
Ranked #78 of 166 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Located right off Lowell Street Exit Rt1Near Peabody Highschool Scating RinkNext to Glama FursWe Deliver!Click our website for printable coupons
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Pretty much your run of the mill sub shope but most everything I have tried has been pretty good. The pizza is basic greek style pizza but I ma not crazy about many of the toppings they use other than cheese only. Subs are normal 12' in size and not over stuffed with garnishes like some places.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

They could make a fortune selling their dressing. one salad feeds two. spent $37 to feed six. never tried anything else.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I used to eat and get take out frequently. The last year they have deteriorated. I usually get Greek salads. Don't Greek salads have feta cheese? Hand me the magnifying glass, oh there's a piece of cheese. Do they think I'm stupid? I must be because I have spent way too much on this place. It's unfortunate too that I won't be coming back because the dressing is very good :(

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Been eating there for about 6-7 years now. After reading those other reviews, they must have been complaining about another place. This is a well run family business, and the father is there almost 7 days a week all year round. Always quick to greet, throw the order together, and will practically make anything you want, as long as they have what your looking for. Not only that, but I have even called in for an order after they had closed, and they still said "no problem" and cooked it up anyway! Never once have I heard anything impolite, or even a slight sign of an attitude with any customer ( there or over the phone). Swing by and give them a shot, you'll be back over and over again. Its right next to the Fur shop, before/after the Dunking D's on Lowell st.

I never write reviews, but when I see something that isn't a fact, I feel its my duty to correct it.

Reviewed April 16, 2010

Have eaten here for 25 years never got one bad thing!
Chicken Kabob salads " Wonderful " Roast Beef Sandwich's The worlds Best!\
Wraps Pizza Subs " Foot long Hot Dog's "
Don't know how they do it ! But they do EVERYTIME!

1  Thank im50bill

Been to Giovanni's House of Pizza? Share your experiences!