“One of the best Outbacks I have been to in US”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 165 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Shapleigh, Maine
“One of the best Outbacks I have been to in US”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This Outback has the best Management I have seen and they stay on top of things and they never miss a beat on service. Their goal is to make sure your satisfied and I had one minor problem with something and they resolved it immediately. The steaks are cooked to perfection and the sides are some of the best anywhere. Price is very reasonable and you will never leave hungry.

Visited January 2013

Maine
“Nothing exceptional, but had a nice meal.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Only went here because we had $50 in giftcards, honestly. Service was a little slow but we weren't in a hurry, otherwise it may have been a problem. I gave it 4 starts instead of 3 only because my boyfriend the foodie said it was the best blue cheese wedge salad he has ever had. He practically licked his plate. I got the steak and snow crab. Good food, not great. I'm from Maine so I'm used to exceptional seafood. We weren't let down but nothing to write home about. We don't have Outback in Maine so it was a nice change of atmosphere but still ended up paying $33 after our giftcards.

• Visited February 2013
Peabody, MA
“Good steak”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love their steak, but some of the other dishes, especally the shrimp on the barbi are too greasy for my liking. Nice waitstaff, good prices and nice atmosphere.

Claremont, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EH”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food was okay, my friend pitched a HUGE fit after finding a hair on her plate. We were comped her meal and still ended up paying $43. The waitress sat down at our table to take our orders, which I absolutely hated. It was a very poor experience.

Visited October 2012
Danvers, Massachusetts
“Would not have dinner @ the Bar again!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We sat at the bar to enjoy drinks & dinner. Vents over bar were blowing very cold air. Told the manager but he could not adjust. Bartender asked for our drink order....I said I never had a Cosmo here, without a word, he turned and got my husband's beer. No comment, smile or friendly words. So I ordered wine. Salads were delish, no bread. Steaks came, ordered medium but it was rare. Still no bread. Asked for steak sauce and then asked for steak sauce again. Got the wrong bill and had bread for dessert. The bartenders are to busy making drinks to care about your dinner. We went across the street to Century House for a awesome Cosmo and to get warm.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!