Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Awesome room. Nice quaint breakfast t. Awesome indoor pool. Clean, spacious rooms. Fri e badly, attentive staff. I have stayed elsewhere over the years but have found my go to place. Definitely my place that feels so welcoming just like home only cleaner, lol!

Room Tip: They are all good, special requests just ask
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Ann Marie - Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our clean, spacious rooms and amazing staff. We are so glad you felt at home here and definitely look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've definitely have had some terrible hotel experiences, but this one has to be the worst. I booked 2 non smoking rooms 6 weeks ago on April 10th, only to find out they had over booked and are sending us to the Extended Stay in Tewksbury. This was irritating since our entire family arrived from California for a graduation ceremony, and needed to be somewhat close to the school. Not only did we need to drive 40 minutes out of the way, but we got here and found out that there were no non-smoking rooms guaranteed for us, even though I had been very adamant about that 6 weeks ago. After checking both rooms, we found one of the rooms to be far too bad, and decided to squish into one room. Additionally, we asked for some basic services, and were told there would be no house keeping for the weekend. This was such a ridiculous experience, and especially in such a short notice. I would completely understand if we were a last minute reservation, but that was not the case. I would never recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Dont book with this hotel if you want a good room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my wife stayed the weekend at this hotel and was woke up several times during each night by slamming doors. The hotel room doors slam shut, very loud. I told the staff about it and they were very rude, never said they were sorry, and didnt offer to move us to another room. We only had 2 towels and when we asked for more we were told that housekeeping wasnt there and we would have to wait. Over all, me and my wife were so exhausted from the lack of sleep that we couldnt enjoy our weekend getaway.. I DO NOT recommend staying at this hotel if you plan on getting any sleep or help from the staff... Very Dissatisfied with my stay...

Room Tip: I stay 99% in Hilton properties across the nation and I have NEVER had these type of issues at any p...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that were disturbed by loud noises at night during your stay at our hotel. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will monitoring this issue more closely. As well, I apologize that you did not have enough towels. After speaking with the housekeeping staff, we have found new ways to ensure they are always available upon request.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at dlacroix@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've been staying at the extended stay in Peabody for about a month now. The service is absolutely wonderful and the employees here are so kind and helpful. They go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. I felt the need to write this when an employee offered to lend me his triple A card when I had locked my keys in my vehicle. Overall just a wonderful experience I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Natasha - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Your comments in regards to the staff going above and beyond for you during your visit with us, are much appreciated. We have truly enjoyed having you stay with us for the past month!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Low-cost is a value in this area but this location has a pet-friendly policy and I was awakened several times by a barking dog in a nearby room.
The location was also difficult to find and not right off a major road.
The free breakfast at the three different Extended Stay locations I have stayed at is very minimal and the worst of all hotel chains. Since you have a kitchen in each room, the hotel does not have a microwave in the breakfast area. The only choice is packets of oatmeal, coffee (no decaf), packaged muffin, and one type of fruit. There is no cold cereal, milk, bread, toaster, or waffle maker.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room was near another room with barking dogs. I am grateful for the feedback you provided about trying to find our location so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel was way off the beaten path and once we got there, the entire floor on which we stayed smelled terribly of cigarette smoke. It made us sick to our stomachs. The woman at the front desk said she would spray the hallways and said she thought she knew who the culprit was. It still smelled bad.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Peabody Extended Stay America. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay due to cigarette smoking. This should not have happened.

While we do have specific smoking rooms, some of our guests choose to smoke in non smoking rooms. We strictly enforce this policy when we are made aware of guests taking advantage. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please consider staying with us again. We will be sure to place you in an area where there is no smoking. We will also assist with directions should you decide to take advantage of our offer.

Thank you again for your comments. We truly appreciate your candor.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel long term back when it was the Homestead Studio Suites back in November 2011 until February 2012. The rooms were fairly decent but looked outdated and in need of a little renovation and updating. The staff was very attentive to any concerns. I can't complain about the quality of service that was provided. While it was a fairly decent place to stay, it definitely wasn't worth $1100/month!

I recently made a visit to see the recent renovations that they made. The lobby was redone as were the rooms. The suites kept their layout however they did update the rooms but putting hardwood floors down in the kitchenette area and replaced the furniture with more modern, comfortable and aesthetic models. All in all, the renovated version is pretty nice but the price still hurts the wallet.

The quality of the location depends on what you look for in location. For me, I liked the location of the hotel. It wasn't too far away from my job and easy to get to. It's located in an industrial park so it's out of the way. It's right next to 128 but if you live on the side parallel to the highway then you just leave your windows closed and it becomes pretty quiet. Very close to 128 & 95.

Would I recommend this hotel? Yes, but be prepared to dish out a pretty penny for it. For a one-bedroom suite you're looking at $2100/month. Studio suite (which is what I had) runs for about $1100 give or take.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MassEMT
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

We thank you for taking the time to write us a review; we appreciate your kind comments regarding how attentive our staff was. We are thankful that you took the time to return to us and check out our newly renovated hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. .

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Boston Marriott Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Hawthorne Hotel
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 3 in Salem

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody? Share your experiences!