“Nice Vibe, OK Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I know P.F. Chang's is a chain but we wanted to try it before doing some shopping at the Mall. The atmosphere is soothing and the service is attentive. But the Chinese food is pricey and average at best. We asked for rolls but they don't have them so they gave us bowls of plain white rice instead, kind of strange. Tried the Pad Thai and Lo Mein and they were good but other Chinese restaurants in the area are so much better. The Mai Tai's were tasty and fun in a tall glass so that helped make the dinner more appealing.

1  Thank Dave W

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Although attached to a shopping mall, this restaurant still manages to provide a cozy intimate atmosphere; food is good but prices are a little steep for what you get,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had lunch at P.F. Chang's and chose meals from the luncheon menu. I had the beef salad which came with soup or salad and I chose hot and sour soup. My companion had sweet and sour chicken with the salad. Our waiter Barry was very personable explaining the various sauces and was very attentive. I'd recommend this restaurant, the food was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

On a recent visit for lunch, I experienced some delicious entrees and a very friendly waitress who appreciated letting us have a leisurely lunch.

The shrimp dish with walnuts and melon with a white cream sauce was outstanding.

I look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I ordered duck dish and other people in my group ordered Salmon and chicken dishes. The main course dishes were very good, but salt and pepper Calamari did not look good.

The server was ok, not quite great. The price was reasonable.