“Nice hotel and pleasant stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody

SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
“Nice hotel and pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I states from friday 15 to Sunday 17. The staff are very friendly and always ready to satisfy all your desires, what is really important in a hotel. The room was very spacious and clean, with a microwave, a coffre maker and a refrigerator in the kitchenette. In conclusion, pleasant stay, I will come back again.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JonahWright, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review our our hotel. We very much appreciate the feedback and am glad to see you had a great stay. We sure hope to see you in the future and if there is anything at all you need from us dont hesitate to ask.

Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
sanford
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

My family and I stayed here overnight in October. We booked out room on a site called booking.com and got a great deal. What I did not realize at the time was that I got a great deal because the hotel would eventually charge me $250 claiming that my husband, two year old and I smoked in the room. This bought my total bill to $455.53 and let me tell you neither one of us smoke. When I call they put me through to cutomer care which stated that it would take 3 to 5 business days for them to discuss this. When I called back and got the Manager Briann, she claimed that they have evidence found in the room. When I told her we DO NOT SMOKE she said I don't know what they found but house keeping must have found something. AGAIN, WE DO NOT SMOKE!!!! REAL NICE PLACE!!! STILL NO OUTCOME.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank aimharris
JonahWright, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Ms. Harris,

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your feedback with the hotel. Also, I wanted to personally offer an apology for the billing mistake that occured during your stay. I want you to know that this was a mistake that we have addressed and will not happen again in the future. We very much value your business and if you are ever visiting the area again please reach out to me and I will personally take care of your reservation.

As of yesterday, your billing error has been corrected and you should see a refund for the full amount of the error within the next few billing days.

I hope you have a good rest of the day and we hope to see you again soon.

Jonah Wright
Springhill Suites Peabody
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel had a great location between Salem and Boston. We were easily able to get around by car. There was not a lot of road noise since it sets back off the road. The only down side was the sign on the road needs to be larger so you can see it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the sign, we are currently working through a better solution for this concern. We are glad you chose to stay with us and hope to see you back again in the future.

Jonah Wright
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Comfort & cleanliness of room was great, customer service at check-in, during breakfast, and checkout (which for me was late) was excellent. As for the location, not the greatest; parking in front and on side of the hotel is out of site by both passing traffic and front desk. During check-in I was given a parking permit that with a notice from the Peabody Police Dept warning guests of vehicle break-ins for GPS & other items. This hotel did NOT have any video surveillance on the outside of their building and should to help their customers and the Police capture thieves & possibly recover stolen property. If hotel staff noticed suspicious activity they could notify the police, like WalMart does. I just did not feel safe here. Also, I wanted to walk up to either Wendy's or Sonic off the road in front of the hotel, again very dangerous to get to on foot. There is a very steep hill leading down to hotel with no sidewalk that I noticed, also the road behind the property had no sidewalk, both of which had high traffic. I am not sure if I would stay at this property again for these safety reasons. If you come by bus or lucky not to have your vehicle broken into, your stay inside the hotel will be great and will enjoy a nice “free” breakfast.

Room Tip: If you are on a bus and don't need to go off property during your stay, you will be very happy w...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel was nice. The only draw back was that the single bed in the room was a Queen bed and King size would have been preferred. They had one of the best complimentary breakfast with array of choices including fresh fruits. The service was also very good with the staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Parker, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

The hotel sits back from the road so we had no road noise. Nice clean rooms. Very friendly staff. Breakfast buffet is very good with a wide variety of items to choose from. Small refrig and microwaves are in the room. It is a little inconvenient as you can only turn one way but there is a turn around just down the street.

Room Tip: The motel sits back from the road and we had no road noise. Very quiet hotel. Very friendly staff...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Eagle River, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was here in Sept 2010 & hope to return soon. I continue to read the TripAdvisor reviews & they verify that all is still well with the place. I was here for a Sat & Sun & then returned from the Cape to stay Fri thru Sun before I flew home. I loved the free breakfast buffet, & quiet room with small kitchen area (refrig & microwave). Location is a plus also also as close to Salem & other sites including shopping. I used to live near by the area & find it was very comfortable for me. Easy to either drive into down town Boston or drive & park at the "T" & take the train in. It was a total of $4 (parking & train) in 2010 & very easy. Also very easy to go North & see the seaside towns or continue up to N.H. or the Maine coast in one day. That is one thing that is so positive about the Boston area, I find after living on the West Coast for years, it is easy to get around & see a lot of different places. Please note, unable to put in correct date so note it is in the review.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Hawthorne Hotel
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 2 in Salem
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,891 reviews

Been to SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody? Share your experiences!