“The Best Soup!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We go there all the time. You have to get there greek soup, its chicken lemon soup. The greek salads are great. The service is good. I always get the souvlaki, the best around.

1  Thank deewearsgucci

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Large portions of well thought out offerings...from breakfast to fabulous Greek salads...Greek specialties as well as American standards.....also has a bar for before or after dinner drinks...business lunches or family meals are well suited to this restaurant right on rt 1 north..don't miss it

2  Thank coffeeman100523
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Being a Greek myself, I'm very critical of other Greek cooking, but I was extremely impressed with the quality of the food. Everything they offer is good, I can't think of a single menu item that I didn't love.

A lot of folks who eat here are not Greek, which is refreshing to see because you know for certain the food is good and it's just not Greeks helping other Greeks, which we often do.

My only advice is get there early. The closer to closing you arrive, the more likely they'll be out of lamb.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Many menu items, home made, family friendly - great combination! I ordered the spanakopita - delicious - green beans with tomato sauce - delicious. My friends ordered the greek salad - huge & the eggplant parm - huge. All served promptly and piping hot for the hot food, salad served with the extras requested. Appreciate the full bar - and the perfect martini served with 3 olives. Great evening with friends. Delicious food and cocktail. A repeat trip is in order.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

great restaurant for good greek oriented food service so friendly would go there for value and food cheery atmosphere

Been to Brothers Kouzina? Share your experiences!