“Authentic Greek cuisine, plus American.”
Review of Brothers Kouzina

Brothers Kouzina
Ranked #4 of 165 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Authentic Greek cuisine, plus American.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

You get a good feel for the authenticity and quality of food in a culturally themed restaurant if there are many people eating there from that cultural group. This place is no exception. While the restaurant generally has a mix of customers, we have noticed many Greeks there every time we go. Brothers Kouzina excels at the lamb dishes; but their other Greek dishes are also very high quality. Some pleasant surprises are the fried seafood dishes and the chicken francois. I love their stuffed grape leaves, Greek roasted potatoes, Greek egg-lemon soup (avgolemono), and the horiatiko salad - try all of them! Servers are attentive and pleasant. Atmosphere is relaxed and casual. If you like live Greek music, go on a Saturday night if you can get in :)

• Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Peabody, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy Cuisine in a Lovely Setting”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was on my way to another restaurant and decided to stop by to pick up a menu for later in the week. The staff was so nice in describing the menu that I decided to try it that night. My server Brittany was kind enough to offer suggestions on the menu. She was attentive but not intrusive, knowledgable about the menu and had the most beautiful smile, I could tell she loved her job. The food was great, nicely plated. My fish was very fresh and my vegatables crisp tender just the way I love them. My cocktail was made with quality liquors and the flavors were perfectly balanced. I am here on business and my husband will be joining me later in the week. We are going back on Friday.
I don't think anyone would be disappointed with this high quality restaurant!

Visited July 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We spent 3 days in the area and unfortunately, only visited this restaurant on your last night. Had we visited this restaurant sooner we probably would have ate another meal there. Don't be fooled by the outside of the restaurant, which is somewhat bland. We were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful décor inside and our server was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The food is a mix of Greek and American food, so if you're looking for a pure Greek restaurant you might be disappointed. Although we had all had Greek dishes and they were excellent.

When I asked my 15 year old son what was the best part of the trip, he said eating at this restaurant. I had to agree. The portions are generous and the pricing is as well. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Bangor ME
“Large Portions, Good Prices”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The food at Brothers Kouzina is fairly typical Greek cuisine.
Having been here before, I have learned to order smaller portions, as the restaurant seems to cater to gargantuan appetites.
I enjoyed my gyro, and the galatoureko for dessert was excellent.

• Visited June 2013
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Chicken dish”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had boneless chicken with alfredo sauce. When I clean chicken to use in a dish, I cut off all the veins and other things I don't have a name for. This chicken was not cleaned the way I liked it. After I saw that I couldn;t eat anymore.

Visited February 2013

Been to Brothers Kouzina? Share your experiences!