“Love it here!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have dined at Burton's twice now and both times were a great experience. I have a ton of food allergies and Burton's is always on top of everything, going out of their way to make sure I can eat the food without becoming ill. Both times the food was delicious but the second time was beyond delicious. The pumpkin risotto is a winning dish and I highly recommend it! Both times our servers were very accommodating and pleasant! My only con would be both times our hostess was very unpleasant. She could learn a lesson from the servers on how to be gracious and polite!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

A little pricey, but they do have great food and excellent cocktails. I do love the atmosphere. The steaks are delish!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We just got through dinner about 3 hours ago with my parents...$170...a few crab cakes, a very small 50z steak/shrimp, short ribs and a burger with a few drinks...adequate but in this day and age for the price nothing that I'd go back for. My mother and wife enjoyed their meals...but the value just isn't there. Boston prices in a mediocre suburb.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We actually ate at the one in North Andover, MA. My husband had gone on line and checked out the menu. Boy were we shocked when his entree was $8 more because, "On Sunday the dinner menu is in effect."

I actually chose this not knowing it was a chain and not knowing about this lunch scam. Has anyone else known this to happen at any other restaurants? The brunch menu was also available but very limited. Never again.

1  Thank cootmom
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This was our second visit to Burton's Grill in the NorthShore Mall. I had their Chopped Blue Cheese Salad with Hot Chicken add-on and my wife had their Maxx Burger cooked rare. Both fares received thumbs-up for a relatively light lunch. Service left a bit to be desired but they were not busy and we were not in a hurry so it passed. It was a Wednesday and difficult not to notice the empty tables. Waitress told us they just introduced a new menu and flat bread specials. I would return because it is convenient and the food good. I added a soft drink and my wife had a glass of Shiraz. The bill totaled $40.29 plus tip. Lots of TV's with sports action.

1  Thank DanversDavid