“Great Service......if you spend $200 or more”
Review of Burton's Grill

Burton's Grill
Ranked #15 of 166 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Food is very good. Service at the bar is horrendous, unless you spend a lot of money. I had been going a lot but when I went and didn't order specific expensive things, the service became TERRIBLE. As in, nobody even behind the bar....Wont be going back. Go to Pellana instead, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We visited Burton's because of my visiting cousin's celiac disease. A colleague told me that Burton's had an extensive gluten-free menu. It is in a mall and it lacked appeal for me.

Boy, was I wrong! When we entered, we were greeted cordially. My cousin was presented with the gluten-free menu. She was elated when she saw the length of it AND the fish sandwich. She had not eaten a fish sandwich out since the onset of her disease 10 years ago. The sandwich was delivered and she took out her camera to document the event! She said it was delicious. She was ecstatic!

I had the beet salad which was delectable! Goat cheese, diced beets, and candied walnuts. Can't wait for another one of those! My entree was the seared sea scallops over spinach risotto. It was an ampkle portion and just perfect!

My husband had the shrimp and lobster over pasta. He was happy with his meal but could have been happy with less pasta.

The wine selection was extensive and our favorite Riesling was there!

Our server was attentive and friendly.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I had a wonderful lunch there on President's Day with a friend. I thought that the general ambience and feel of the restaurant was lovely - very soothing and relaxing. I would not have thought it was in a mall. Our waitress, Christina, was terrific. She was extremely helpful about the menu and accommodated some special requests that we made. My friend and I split a salad and a caprese pizza and it was exactly the right amount of food. Everything was fresh and delicious. I would definitely return again, both for lunch, as well as to try them for dinner.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is usually a great place to go and hang out in the bar area. When we arrived the bar was packed, so we took a table in the bar. The waiter was very slow and sometimes the hostess had to come over and clean our plates or ask if we'd like another drink, etc. The appetizer was okay, but when the entree arrived it was cold (as it was probably sitting waiting for our server to pick it up). As I said, I've always enjoyed it here and will definitely give it another try, but I will say something next time if the food is cold.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Delicious food, excellent presentation, top notch service, in an updated, beautifully decorated setting - this is what you can expect at Burton's Grill in Peabody. Burton's is located next to Nordstrom in the North Shore Mall, and is a very nice change from the other large and hum drum chains or food court at the Mall.

1  Thank Where2gonexttime

Been to Burton's Grill? Share your experiences!