“Great Local Restaurant!”

Add it.
Westside Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We were looking for a restaurant near our hotel in Peabody. Read the reviews here and decided to try it. Fantastic dinner with huge portions and relaxed atmosphere. My parents enjoyed their pasta veal dishes. Husband loved the seafood casserole. I enjoyed the steak tips dinner (huge tips). Kids enjoyed their meals. Love to support the local establishments and this one did not disappoint!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Excellent service.
Excellent food.
Excellent environment
Excellent location.
Excellent in everything..!..would really recommend this place to anyone looking for seafood place in Peabody..

Reviewed October 7, 2011

What a nice little place that we found by word of mouth from the local AAA office. It did not disappoint us. The place looks very new and the decor was very nice. The service was outstanding and the food we had (breakfast) was outstanding. This is not your typical family restaurant. We would go back in a heartbeat. This was the best place we ate at in Peabody.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

The saying don't judge a book by its cover has never been more accurate. From the outside you would never know great food awaits. The building is pretty non descript. Note to owner please lite up the sign by the road we drove by the restaurant. Glad we made it back. The staff was very friendly and fun to talk with. The prices can't be beat. My wife had the special-2 apple glazed pork chops, mashed potatoes and broccoli with a salad $15 and the portions were very generous and the chops were very meaty. She loved them. I had broiled seafood casserole ,very good with the same generous sides. We split a dessert which was fantastic- a fried banana cheesecake-delicious. I don't believe they serve alcohol but the food more than made up for my lack of a martini. No pretense here just good home cooking.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

I have been to this wonderful restaurant twice in the last month. The first visit was for breakfast. I had the chocolate chip pancakes, my breakfast buddy had the Eggs Benedict. My stack of 3 pancakes was as big as the dinner plate they were served and she had a very generous portion of Eggs Benedict. She is very fussy about how her eggs are prepared and gave these a high mark. Both meals were delicious. My second visit was yesterday (06/24/11) for lunch with my daughter. I had the Chicken Lemoni and my daughter had the Chicken Marsala. Both meals were fabulous. The portions were big enough for each of us to bring home enough for another meal. The Westide is definitely a hidden gem.