“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Steaming Tender

Steaming Tender
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

My family and I visited on a Friday night and they were all decked out for Christmas!! The tree was beautiful and the atmosphere was very cheerful and perfect for the season! My daughter loved the kids mac n cheese and my husband and I shared the most INCREDIBLE lobster mac. Plus, their signature whiskey pudding was to die for!!! So glad I found this place, especially during the holiday season. Thinking of planning a party in the parlor car. Will definitely be back again soon!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kristine P

Belchertown, Massachusetts
“Amazing family event in the Parlor Car!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was looking for a special place to hold my son's confirmation celebration. I wanted an intimate dinner to let my son know how much he means to our family. We rented the Parlor Car. The staff did a wonderful job making sure we had everything we needed. The food was wonderful and everyone loved the atmosphere. My son was very shocked and he let me know how good it made him feel; mission accomplished! I highly recommend the restaurant too. The food is excellent, the staff is friendly and the atmosphere cannot be beat!

• Visited May 2012
Massachusetts
“Good food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place has good food, love the fried pickles and the lobster roll. The atmosphere though is what wins you over. It is an old train depot and they have the decor from the railways heyday as well as the music and the waitstaffs clothing. It's fun.

Visited August 2012
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Saturday night dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good local restaurant. Their claim to fame is the outstanding job they have done recreating the train station atmosphere. It's a bid loud because it's one big open dininroom with very high celings. They could do better with the food, it's ordinary. Just a little more attention to menu variety and some more use of herbs, etc. and I think this place could be well above its average rating that I give it. Will go again.

Visited August 2012
Holden, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

A charming Restaurant The Shepards Pie was delicious. The bread pudding was one of the best. Service was super and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience.We will be back,thinking of having a party on the beautiful parlor car.

• Visited September 2012