“Good family fun-dogs included!”

Stand Up & Paddle Cape Cod
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We paddled this morning with Amy and had a fabulous time. We were a group of 2 adults and 3 children ages 14, 11, & 7, and a dachshund to boot! We were all first timers and with Amy's instruction and support we were all up and paddling right away. The kids are all asking when we can go again. The dog enjoyed swimming and jumping between the boards. It was a wonderful family experience and memory. Amy even took photos and and videos and emailed them to us right after the ride. I highly recommend this experience for all ages!

1  Thank amylouwho

Reviewed August 22, 2013

What do you do with with 4 Kids of varying ages-10-19 and an adult for fun times at the Cape?
Stand Up and Paddle with Amy! What a Blast--Everyone Wants to Go Again. It's a cross between Upward Bound and a nature walk-on the water-which is calm , warm and non shark infested in beautiful Osterville. This sport is so fun and EASY to learn-Amy a great teacher even if you were petrified like I was. Do not be intimidated because you can do it. We had the best afternoon that included rental, lesson and paddle, plus very amiable and patient instructor who accomadated all our needs vis-a-vis directions, transport and ability. I can see why this sport is catching on up here- relaxing yet totally absorbing, all levels of fitness, adventurous and great excercise.Once your acclimated, be sure to jump off and take a swim- heaven!.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been interested in SUP since last summer. My friend and I decided to go for our birthday (we have the same day). I contacted Amy through email to ask some questions about lessons and a tour. She was prompt with her responses and flexible with planning a tour. On the day of our adventure we met her right at her office in Osterville. We followed her down to a local boat landing which did require a resident sticker. I do have one. She gave us life jackets and told us she could carry anything for us if needed. She gave us a lesson before getting on the board and then more tips once in the water. We went up the Centerville River. It was a beautiful trip and I loved the paddling. She brought water for us and took some pictures. I am thinking now of doing one of her full moon paddles. Amy was terrific and you can't go wrong with a trip with her!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Amy was a wonderful instructor for our family's first paddle board experience. She kept the learning tutorial short and simple but we were well instructed and new exactly what to do. She took the weather into account and was flexible with the time and location of our lesson. Her easy going way made us feel very comfortable and confident in our abilities. This was a great experience and we would do it again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Amy and Brian are TOP NOTCH! We were given a lesson on how to Paddle Board and we were on our way! The paddle boards were sturdy and in perfect shape. I love kayaking in Florida and have been wanting to try paddle boarding. It's the biggest craze in Florida and is great exercise too.

I was visiting my stepsister for her 60th birthday. It was and experience that I won't ever forget! Amy and Brian were there every step of the way and even took an AWESOME group photo for us. If you are in the Cape Cod area, this is a must do with STAND UP & PADDLE CAPE COD!

Sincerely.