After we checked out of another place in Orleans which was VERY unsatisfactory, the staff at the Governor Prence not only took us in during the height of the season, but made an exception and gave us a room that was not one of their pet friendly rooms just to accommodate us. The Inn is quite old and dated but the office staff and housekeeping staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. Pricing was fair. Bed was comfortable, bed linens were quite nice, bathroom was clean and towels were very good quality. Complimentary breakfast went way beyond coffee & rolls ~ toast, bagels, danish, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, variety of juices. Large pool. Wi-Fi just OK. Our room was too far away from their "hotspot" so we had to go to lobby to use laptops. If you don't mind "old & dated" give them a try. Nicest people in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod