Spent three nights at the Governor Prence recently. Found it to be ideal for our abbreviated vacation. It offered us a central location in Cape Cod where we can come in and have a much needed sleep at night after spending all day visiting and exploring so much the Island has to offer. We were also able to get complementary fruit; oatmeal, and coffee early in the morning before leaving for our daily adventure ...whether going off to P-Town; Falmouth, or Martha's Vineyard.
Did I mention that the Gov Prence was quite comfortable and very affordable compared to other hotels on the island? Well, I just did!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod