My wife, son and I were bicyling the lenght of Cape Cod and we chose the Govenor Prence because it adjoined the bike path , had a pool and was in Orleans.
The hotel and room were worn, but relatively clean....ideal for families with young children. The breakfast was adequate.
The staff were very nice and accompdating, so our one-night stay was pleasent. The price was in line with the accomodations, so if you are price sensitive, it is a reasonable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod