“marvelous muffins”

Dining options: Breakfast
East Orleans, Massachusetts
“marvelous muffins”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

great muffins---morning glory, cranberry, blueberry, ....and those dirt bombs!!! and the bakery is open year;round. custom-made cakes, etc.........great!!!!

• Visited October 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Yum”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

One word -Dirt Bombs. Great treats and cute ambiance. What could be better on the Cape? Thinking of having some of those tasty muffins shipped to St. Louis!

Orleans, Massachusetts
“Great hidden Gem in Orleans”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just stopped for lunch, Big Bad Wolf sandwich with squash bread, and vegetable chili, to go. Two thumbs up

• Visited October 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Our favorite bakery for muffins.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I want to give this tiny bakery a poor rating to keep it all for myself! This used to be a local's bake shop, but since 'The Tourists' ;) have discovered it, they sometimes sell out of my favorite muffin before I get the chance! Cottage St Bakery also serves breakfast and lunch, with serve yourself coffee and desserts.
I advise calling your order in during the peak seasons as this tiny space fills up fast.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sarah W
Newport News, Virginia
“Delightful!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I've been going to this bakery for years, my whole life, really... and am impressed by whatever I order, every time I go. This past trip, I got my breakfast to go every day! and enjoyed it from the benches of a beautiful beach nearby. Cottage Street Bakery serves fresh, scratch made deliciousness. My personal favorites are their chocolate croissant (to die for!), and their signature "dirt bomb" aka "french puff". They also serve wonderful organic Nauset coffee, which is the perfect accompaniment to these mouth watering pastries. Their muffins, scones and sticky buns are also wonderful. I truly don't see how you can go wrong with anything you order! This is one of the Cape's many hidden gems.

Visited September 2013