My girlfriend & I decided to give this place a try after having an earlier poor experience at another local motel. We politely voiced our concerns and asked to see the room beforehand. The front desk ladies happily obliged. Upon first inspection, all seemed okay. Our room was on the second floor and one said the easiest way to get there is ascend a flight of steps to the game room, make our way through a dark, dingy stairwell up another flight and this led up to the next story. Lame, but we kept our minds open. We settled on a double bed room as it was less expensive than a king. The room itself looked okay, back semi-closed porch overlooked Rte 6. We decided to take the room because they assured us about the cleanliness, it's well looked after, blah blah. Beside the tv is a card left by one of the cleaning people attesting to the room's high standard this and that. After spending some time on our separate beds to get some rest, we removed the covers further and, to our shock and disgust, we found a pubic hair. Now, there's no way it belonged to either of us. Furthermore, my girlfriend hadn't been wearing much in her bed. I don't care how clean the rest of the room may be and we are reasonable people but this is thoroughly unsanitary and UNACCEPTABLE. We promptly gathered our belongings (after having moved everything in to settle) and left the room. We presented our discovery to the front desk people. Comically, one of them assured us that all the cleaning people wear hair nets and wanted to argue that it wasn't what it clearly was. I was thankfully able to get a full refund. No thanks to all the loud annoying children as well. INSTEAD, I highly recommend the Eagle Wing Guest Inn in nearby Eastham, that ended up being not only INFINITELY better but THIRTY DOLLARS CHEAPER. If you're a smoker or have kids and/or pets, you're out of luck with Eagle Wing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Friendly & Affordable. Heated Indoor Pool and Hot-Tub + Outdoor Pool. Next to Bike trail & WiFi Hot Spot & Close to Beaches. Standard rooms w/ 2 double beds + private bath etc. or Larger Efficiency rooms w/kitchenettes etc. Complimentary Continental Breakfast Daily in our Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seashore Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Park Hotel Orleans
- Park Inn Seashore
- Park Inn Orleans
- Seashore Park Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod